Fri, Apr 19, 2:04 PM CDT

Welcome to the Changes wanted in the Community Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, CHMedia

Changes wanted in the Community F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2023 Aug 08 8:06 pm)

Subject: Can't see anything without logging in.

Yandex1969 ( ) posted Sun, 27 March 2022 at 7:09 AM · edited Fri, 12 April 2024 at 1:34 AM

Unless I'm logged into the site, all I see is the front page header.  None of the links work either.  This is a wonderful way to entice new customers isn't it.  And yes, I've tried three different browsers and turned off all my ad blockers and anti-trackers.

lauraguo ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2022 at 9:33 AM
Site Admin

Hi Yandex1969, this issue isn't happening for me--I can browse the site as usual when not logged in. if you still having this issue, could you sitemail me any other details you have about this? Incuding when this started happening and a screenshot of what you see when you're not logged in. 

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2022 at 10:48 AM

Yandex1969, it never happens for me either. I can look at the forums and do searches without logging in. And I use an ad blocker.

Maybe your firewall doesn't trust the site.

W10,Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, video GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB.
Old lady hobbyist.
All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

lauraguo ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2022 at 4:33 PM
Site Admin

VedaDalsette, thank you for reporting your experience. (It helps me get a feel for the scope of the issue.)

I just wanted to update you and anyone else who sees this thread regarding this issue. Yandex1969 sitemailed me a few days ago with extra info, and using that we figured out that the website code was buggy when you went directly to some older pages (like Marketplace) without visiting newer pages first (i.e. going to the homepage, then going to Marketplace). The team applied a fix which solved the issue.

Of course, if anyone spots anything else that's broken, feel free to let me know. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.