Welcome to the Where can I find? Forum

Forum Moderators: jennblake, ShaniaB

Where can I find? F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2022 Dec 06 10:36 am)

Subject: Mojo World update files for version 3.1.1

Owen_G ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2022 at 9:53 AM · edited Fri, 25 November 2022 at 8:42 PM

Hello,

I'm honestly not sure if this is the right place for this, (I know there was a dedicated Mojo World forum on this site at some point but I can't seem to find it) but I'm trying to find the update files for Mojo World Professional 3.1.1. I have a copy of 3.0 Standard and a premium key, but I can't find the update files for it anywhere online. If anyone has a copy of the install it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Navim ( ) posted Thu, 28 July 2022 at 1:38 PM

I have both which I dl'd from the net with legitimate serial numberrs but when I attempted to join the group I was told that since I did not

purchase the software originally I should not be allowed to use it.  The company is no longer in business so who cares???

Owen_G ( ) posted Thu, 28 July 2022 at 2:02 PM

Nice, would you be willing to share the file? Volumetrics won't work on any version lower than 3.1.1 so I'd definitely appreciate it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.