Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Moderators: Digitell, CHMedia Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2022 Jan 19 11:24 am)

Subject: La Femme Pro

George7299 ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2022 at 3:04 PM · edited Wed, 19 January 2022 at 7:02 AM

Hello. I just purchased La Femme Pro and I had a couple of questions regarding installing it. I know I need to use Poser's Install from Zip Archive, but I am not sure which of the five zip files I need to do that with. Also, I don't know where to install it. Can anyone help me?

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2022 at 3:37 PM

Unzip them all.

The Templates folder doesn't have a Runtime folder, but the others do.

What I do in Windows Explorer is copy each of the Runtime folders and paste them in my Poser content folder one level above its Runtime folder. They'll paste into the correct folders.

W10,Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, video GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB.
Old lady hobbyist.
All art and all fiction is "playing with dolls."

George7299 ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2022 at 3:54 PM

Much obliged VedaDaisette. I got it now.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.