Wed, Apr 24, 12:47 AM CDT

Welcome to the Character Creators Forum

Character Creators F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2023 Mar 27 3:22 pm)

Subject: Nova_Project

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 24 December 2021 at 6:25 AM

If the up-down, side-side, together-apart dials don't rotate (with the addition of the custom JCMs) the pectoral bones as they do in the main actor parm dials you are seeing the difference. The Cr2 I shared isn't an automatically generated blank, it's default Cr2 with everything stripped out but the dials and dependencies I created. Applying the INJ to a Blank is a non control. As it is now the INJ only applies the JCMs, not the associated rotations dependencies... so when you spin the dials all you are seeing are the post transform morphs being applied to a non rotated joint.

Applying the INJ to a blank is basically applying it to a different figure than it was created on.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 24 December 2021 at 6:29 AM

I'll  post some compare images between the cr2 I provided and the inject generated, with explanations, when I get home from work today since finding a difference is an issue.

FVerbaas ( ) posted Fri, 24 December 2021 at 10:01 AM
Forum Coordinator

My bad. I had understood the issue was that the injection did not fully restore what was exported, which would have made it a Poser error.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 24 December 2021 at 10:12 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains profanity

FVerbaas posted at 10:01 AM Fri, 24 December 2021 - #4432359

My bad. I had understood the issue was that the injection did not fully restore what was exported, which would have made it a Poser error.

It doesn't

I don't know what your purpose is deliberately obfuscating this but please just go away. I'll have the working Inject, texture overlays, and a couple of hairfits uploaded sometime this weekend.

I won't be vague; you've stated that you can't smart parent something to nova's head.

Bullshit.

You stated you fixed her eyelashes via the fitting room. Yeah ok. I suppose the fitting room fixes baked in morph problems. I call bullshit.

Please go start your own thread. I have 0 interest in your commentary. And I dont need or want your help.

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2021 at 10:57 PM · edited Sun, 26 December 2021 at 10:57 PM

Av7x4Nll00sDvsvMxFw9CsyAdJqgmCmyKODkQlUo.png

N00FCo4AKPxdD2HBgbgHPvtw8sgaj9HCbaPtk84X.png

Bust-A-Nova

...please read the included documentation.

A couple of Hair Fits tomorrow, just need to make some thumbnails...

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 26 December 2021 at 10:59 PM

Can a mod please attach a nudity advisory lol. Apologies again :×

primorge ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2021 at 9:56 PM · edited Mon, 27 December 2021 at 9:56 PM

Two fits for a couple of "light" conforming Hairs that I like... 

Prim's Nova Fits 1

9kmFE54szlwUJ5kHl5OEkk4bbFWHdAvISEKNv4Np.png

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/89665/buzzed-nape-short-bob-for-lafemme

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/lada-hair/70068/

Load Nova

Load Hair

Select Hair

Figure Menu: Set Figure Parent: Select Nova's Head

Apply Fit Pose to Hair

Find new Dial in Other Parm Group of Hair Body

Set dial to 1

Dial will translate, scale, and morph Hair to Fit Nova.

SezCzHTNfmhdQbzuEFaknb5tdFbDWK6LBSUEsqNk.png

xZscz18upXxHchWmEJU6q36tXzqouVhoJ6wdtnoN.png

a3Al4naSK0WP4TSSDXXYAC0Sb8gnGmsZrrdxh5vu.png

HntvxmaIGsHdXCHhtJMPyJer2DKQco5ekqqf3wWc.png

odf ( ) posted Mon, 27 December 2021 at 10:40 PM

Looking great! 👍

-- I'm not mad at you, just Westphalian.

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 28 December 2021 at 9:39 PM

Thanks.

Coming soon...

'My, What Eyes'

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 5:49 PM · edited Sun, 02 January 2022 at 5:49 PM

A bit of a modest offering this week as I've come down with the flu and haven't had much energy to devote to Posering...

In this instance it's a fix for Nova's eyelashes weightmaps...

As you can see here there are some issues with the weights in the upper lids when the eyes are closed

zMmAqUNCPHuBGcH9kGFSTKyDCAmCTissbkQS3fSk.png

After smoothing with weight brush here's the modified result

twYrY87H8Vjo4WTRmz5eR7qU5zl3MACLVzx1ltGz.png

Also the lashes become quite crumpled when fully closed as shown here

0LWlGegPX0BwtnkRAhDjVVwUibeepsRYmwAEQPoQ.png

Again, after smoothing the weights

9ml2uwZ3qxY6omvWQCSF9nzgNmYE5XMqRUHEafkj.png

Nova Lashes Fixed

owmYTAvsq7AtCOxGZWo8ABMvT2o7wyWEydrbVa2u.png

My next offering, when I feel a bit better, will be some eye scaling and translation morphs for Nova. Utilizing 'include morphs' and 'follow origins' when conforming the lashes will cause the lashes to follow suit. I already have some working injections for Nova and her lashes. I'll probably have it wrapped and uploaded next weekend sometime depending on if I feel like doing any fancy renders, etc.

A quick preview of an eye scale dial...

2MwRBBx7tRgxziS1FFbc038uxH4if6Wt1iB7Utxn.png

oukvtJPFD83yEGyTQru0xmC7jDgXlXAbD0B65fyD.png

Hakycy4zg6GJg0suKRHQrS5IbZ7XSwxJp0GqKd7l.png

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 5:51 PM · edited Sun, 02 January 2022 at 5:51 PM

...and pupil/iris morphs also.

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 5:54 PM

Also...

More hair fits forthcoming. Probably some Kozaburo fits.

odf ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 6:18 PM

You're doing Glob's work, primorge.

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 6:41 PM
odf posted at 6:18 PM Sun, 2 January 2022 - #4432777

You're doing Glob's work, primorge.

Google didn't enlighten me to this mysterious Glob. But yes, the muttering wild eyed hermit toiling away in his damp cavern, only the watchful centipedes as silent companions :D

odf ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 7:39 PM · edited Sun, 02 January 2022 at 7:41 PM

Glob is a deity in Adventure Time. Which I'm sure contains some wild eyed toiling hermits in damp caverns.

odf ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 8:03 PM

Come to think of this, I've just added an item to my resolutions for 2022: make a render with Antonia cosplaying as Marceline and Nova as Princess Bubblegum.

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 8:49 PM

Oh. I love adventure time. Genius stuff. I went down a long rabbithole with that show.

odf ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2022 at 11:18 PM
primorge posted at 8:49 PM Sun, 2 January 2022 - #4432783

Oh. I love adventure time. Genius stuff. I went down a long rabbithole with that show.

I know, right?

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 08 January 2022 at 7:10 PM · edited Sat, 08 January 2022 at 7:10 PM

Took a brief detour to answer a request on the Freebies forum here. A Saber Tooth morph for the HiveWire Big Cat; Tiger.

Details and download link can be found here if anyone might find this useful...

https://www.renderosity.com/forums/threads/2962136/wish-sabertooth-fangs-for-hivewire-tiger

Back to Nova stuff forthwith...

50Dp9DeUFUN7sNMb7UAV8K4dPulpomne6GnBfVGa.png

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 6:11 PM · edited Sun, 16 January 2022 at 6:11 PM

A small visual update to my current Nova W.I.P. 

I was dissatisfied with the lack of textures for Nova's eyes so created a variety to be added to the forthcoming 'My, What Eyes' package to go with the morphs. I'll be including basic colors but not any fantasy options until a later Nova Project. Subject to change between now and then...

Here's some OpenGL Preview renders and a manifest. I'll probably take a while longer working on the morph aspects and doing some more fully realized final renders before I set this stuff into the wild...

3EYYYCaW5gFTDsszGZbatCEJXc8Shh8MiWzWMKG1.png

xCtxuZ5c09o1ePxXuClO9RVFyDxQ7Ql1GF5N5NSa.png

HB5b0SLWoX0G0mLLNQ0a0ys3mAKDx6MOaCCBNxkZ.png

s8yyiYwA72IEWtS28H2CkC9c3q77PPI2825yoYPM.png

doqYwaKio4OVwKewgh8RYvy5ylcKy0YqLMtZ6JJF.png

Cont'd...

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 6:19 PM · edited Sun, 16 January 2022 at 6:19 PM

piikpc6UeArwis26WCMK9jfdJwl5e2fRjd69deag.png

wIIswDaGxvmIhU3zAWZrcdpzguIF1MCrDs6sR5ju.png

lYL1SeOecEQem99p6yyS1DehI9M2WnI8hWB6gkpU.png

I919t5SZjvpuzIM5O8JYMhIUhz4WYR9DuM6LltDU.png

TFyEpOPelz2AfvOWRzpWHd1EuACZMKo8B6OzAIvz.png

aN8vxs1jL6kCcHU6ApYwpO5gDwzZb4AEPFoe9Rn7.png

941OLETWf578mhfeKLL6Z93498wHOiVAj2wj6qcn.png

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 6:20 PM · edited Sun, 16 January 2022 at 6:20 PM

FfGQC4eTHzKAA6hcHQKSR5Pwdue0Oy2EsV5JxVVP.png

240wzogtGKj1AmfsQeJ9yeCSjFrFp1Gi0OljRL3Q.png

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 6:39 PM

A technical aside to anyone who sets out to texture Nova's eyes. The UVs are flipped on their sides in orientation and are not equally symmetrically placed on the tile. This makes copy/flip horizontal useless as a time saving method. Everything has to be placed manually.

Not much of an issue during 3d painting but more of a concern during photoshop cleaning up and procedures.

odf ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 7:36 PM

That's some fantastic work on the iris texture. 👍

primorge ( ) posted Sun, 16 January 2022 at 8:22 PM
Thanks.

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2022 at 9:20 AM

@primorge:

Just bought Nova. Although I actually don't do much with Poser anymore - but your "advertising" worked :)

First of all: Thanks for BAN and the other downloads!

What bothers me about the figure, though, is that it's not very good for animating (and so not very usable for me).
If you move e.g. the upper arm with the Translate tool, the chance is big that you get a completely twisted arm. You can remedy this by restricting the movement range of several actors to 0. I can still live with that, but it turns out that IK is not supported. And that is really a show stopper when it comes to animations.

Any idea how to solve this without having to write an IK script?

I'll still play around with the character a bit when my time allows (I've got 2 severe Corana cases in the family and I've got quite a cold myself so distraction is very much appreciated).

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2022 at 2:17 PM · edited Tue, 18 January 2022 at 2:21 PM

If you move e.g. the upper arm with the Translate tool, the chance is big that you get a completely twisted arm. You can remedy this by restricting the movement range of several actors to 0. I can still live with that, but it turns out that IK is not supported. And that is really a show stopper when it comes to animations.

I do all my posing via the dials. I never use the manipulator tools. About the only tool I use is the selection tool. Its just how I do it, I'm used to working that way. There's way more precise control with the dials and with practice it all goes pretty quickly, especially if using the selection tool and having the hierarchy editor open. I also changed all the min max limits on her rotation dials to accomodate more extreme rotations. If it causes an undesirable deformation but the rotation/position looks good otherwise, what I'm looking for, I fix the deformation with a post transform morph. It only takes at most 15 minutes externally to fix most undesirable deformations. 

IK I do sort of miss but due to Nova having a hip actor (where traditionally it would be a waist) you can freely rotate her pelvis (where traditionally would be a hip) without rotating the entire figure. I just fix everything manually with translations and rotations. An IK script for her would be hella nice though ;) 

Also... Pose symmetry on her is borked because of her internal naming. Apparently it can be fixed. I haven't bothered. I just do everything manually, I don't mind because I enjoy process oriented tasks.

I find that Nova's torso is very nicely flexible with the pelvis, hip, lower abdomen, upper abdomen, lower chest, upper chest combo. Her shoulders bend pretty well. She still needs some additional JCMs IMO. Especially for nudey/pin up stuff. It's on the roadmap. Also her lack of clothing is a problem, not for me specifically lol. I have started modeling some underwear for her, a first for me. It's not terribly difficult to refit dynamics to her. Hair is also not a problem. She morphs very well for my purposes, other than the shin to thigh length ratio/knee position (which I think at default sucks) I think her base shapes are very pretty and a good foundation. Great elbows. She's very good for pretty females and sexy aliens/non humans out of the box, everyday types would require more effort. Fortunately I like lurid sci fi fantasy kitsch art.

Textures are gonna require some elbow grease. She's a real fixer upper but I'm really very fond of the figure, Poser translation warts and all. We both know what this figure is.

adp001 ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2022 at 8:25 PM

For animations, you don't always want it to be precise. That's what makes animations come alive.

It's always easier and faster to tug on all the actors than to work with dials. And there's more creativity in it.

The flexibility of Nova (which is welcome) cannot replace IK. Not even close. Try "quickly" making a character turn on his heel with an animated pose. Or walk up a flight of stairs. Or do squats while the character is holding on to the back of a chair. And a thousand other things. I use IK in practically every ani.

I use Poser almost exclusively for small animations. Because it's quick and easy. For everything else I use other tools. Blender, too, of course.

I was really thinking more of a solution that makes a figure out of Nova that conforms to Poser's "standard conventions" and is then also usable with everything and anything that Poser has to offer. I remember that there was once something for V4 (Weightmap, if I'm not mistaken) that also rebuilt the figure with a script before you could use it).

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 18 January 2022 at 9:18 PM · edited Tue, 18 January 2022 at 9:23 PM

Well everyone's artistic goals are subjective. It's only the hubris of our temperaments and egos that make it seem otherwise. The external gaze is a factor but that would be slipping into art speak goop.

I strongly disagree with your statement "and there's more creativity in it" I think you mean there's more spontaneity perhaps.

About the only animations I've done are boob bounce tests :D

I don't really have any desire to make Nova anything other than "my bitch" lol. I'll let you geniuses come up with the Poser compliant box for her.  I'm being sarcastic in a friendly way there. All this is purely for my own personal enjoyment. I'll share stuff along the way.

If, for instance, the figure were to disappear, from the marketplace say, tomorrow, for some reason, I'll still make stuff for her until I lose interest in this. Obviously somebody else besides me has purchased the figure, so there's some kind of silent demand somewhere. If someone somehow comes up with a better version, somehow made redistributable, I'll still make stuff for the "non compliant" version because this is a work process designed behind my vision; Nova's an outlier,  it's an anomaly, sort of an odd orphan unceremoniously dumped on Poser's doorstep with very little fanfare. Zilch really. And nothing further from Vyuser yet....

Of course I'll appreciate anything anyone makes or does with the figure, the more the merrier. Hopefully the CC licensed stuff I make will be of use or inspiration to anyone who works with the figure in whatever capacity.

Anyway, I appreciate your commentary ADP. Also glad you downloaded BAN and my humble offerings or experiments piqued your interest enough to look at the figure. 

Hope you feel better.

More Nova DLs soon :)

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 20 January 2022 at 7:16 PM

Technical note.

Took a moment away from messing with Nova's eyes tonight to try and set up IK chains in her limbs. I used the standard create IK chain drag and drop method, attempting first to set up chains in her legs with thigh bend as root and foot as goal. For purpose of the experiment I didn't bother to pose the figure slightly for favored angles (as has been suggested in the past) before setting up the chains. Wouldn't have been necessary anyway as my test indicates that Nova will need some serious fiddling and technical know how to set up working IK chains (for her legs at least), the results via the traditional method were not at all what could be considered functional IK. I'm curious if it's even possible... perhaps via Python as ADP alluded to.

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2022 at 10:23 PM · edited Sat, 22 January 2022 at 10:24 PM

A stopgap offering this week while I fiddle obsessively with Nova's eyes a little longer...

2 more hair refits for Nova, this time 2 classic Poser hairs.

GsUVfPJzlDTJxFHQcZjdfDFWoJ9xOVbOX55vhZqV.png

Prim's Nova Fits 2

Koz's Long Hair_Evo_Jessi

EFGayiSu1zdfObpAg5cAHymceOHRiBiJXaZ2FMqb.png

vnqcwkA5KWRpov2nmNUDDWX7WpY1becOyxtUz5Rc.png

PwyFU6dFoNBsVMz6IiymT4k5CLpGET4qoqE25mOL.png

Cont'd...

primorge ( ) posted Sat, 22 January 2022 at 10:28 PM · edited Sat, 22 January 2022 at 10:28 PM

Mairy and 3Dream's Orion Hair

ecmn0BZSwth1FP2OsXNE4RzqYmqIVGdBlylxB4tU.png

bE2gx8HQMWc3iOgMeswxGPhMNfGZ9hgtdFrlQG1i.png

47PqJHSyexAB4Ed3RKkTcblPYU7MO7Ah7v0BzAUA.png

Please read the included documentation in the zip, it contains specific instructions for each hair

primorge ( ) posted Wed, 02 February 2022 at 9:55 PM · edited Wed, 02 February 2022 at 9:55 PM

Little update. Still plodding away with my current Nova manipulations... Becoming a little more elaborate than I had planned, though I'm very happy with what I've gotten finished so far. I've learned a bit more about super-conforming and JCMs in the process I think. Something to share will be not too far off but I'd like to spend some more time rendering and doing refit stuff before I post anything.

As a roundabout related observation, using Vyuser's Nova has led me to take a closer look at Daz Studio. Up to this point I've only used DS as an exporter utility, and that only recently. I decided to take a closer look at Genesis and in particular purchased another Vyuser standalone for DS, Janna. Very Pretty figure. Also picked up some really nice clothes and hairs for Genesis during the recent sale. Additionally became a Patreon supporter of MeradeDaz in order to get his excellent Game Character ports to Genesis. in particular the lovely Lady Dimitrescu. Best 5 bucks I've spent recently, a really stellar conversion of the game mesh elements and shapes to Genesis.

I think it's time to give DS a more serious look and add it to my tool set, being completely clueless in DS I still managed to get all the content working well and rendered in real time via IRay preview in a shockingly short amount of time...

NenCfmrpKbciZCBEmyRgSOK4LqxYvmzecFPGoZ9R.png

Totally clueless first steps in DS...

kzJOJlpfeaCRriFmQNAp0DwSLjFlj66elNjEMqqI.png

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 9:21 PM

SnyE9GAmaDoy3xQDjokvRqvtZn4h5i56cFG1qcly.png

My What Eyes DownLoad

My, What Eyes (MWE)

Preamble

This set aims to expand the options for and address the various shortcomings with Nova's eyes and associated conformers.

Included in the zip are some pmd injection poses for the Nova figure, the Nova Lashes figure, and the Nova Brows Figure.

Additionally there are some new textures for her eyes with various color options. There are also some optional Brow textures that provide a texture solution in lieu of the Brow conformer that ships with Nova. I'll discuss this at greater length later in a following post.

I did not include any mat pose or material collection files to apply the new eye textures as I'll leave the material and renderer preferences up to the end user. I also did not include any bump or normal map files for the eye textures as I use a procedural solution for this in my own work.

A bit of image source legal info. The eye textures included contain altered elements from open source images hosted at the site Pixabay. Manipulations and painting were done in Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop. The brow textures are altered derivatives of the Merchant Resource Sofia; High Res Human Photo Reference- Extended License...

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/sofia-high-res-human-photo-reference---extended-license/118225/

The License therein states that the texture derivatives may be used for freebies and commercial products. I'll make some observations about the textures as it becomes relevant later.

Finally I consider this set a work in progress. Though the pack is complete there are still a few things I'd like to add later when I'm less sick of looking at it. I'll post if I update it at a later date. The Injections amounted to creating morphs for 3 figures in many instances (Nova, Lashes, and Brows), numerous JCMs and MCMs, due to matching crosstalk with the conformers, so it was rather labor intensive.

It should be noted that everything was created using my fixed version of Nova's conforming Lashes, which corrected some problems with the original weight maps. I've included the Fixed Lashes figure in the Character Library Folder for anyone who didn't download that file. I've tested everything with the original conformer lashes, more or less, and everything seems to work identical in either version. I recommend using the fixed lashes however.

The zip contains no ReadMe at the moment. The rather verbose and overly illustrated posts that are to follow can serve as the ReadMe for the time being... Please see the instructions and illustrations next after a brief break to shower...

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 9:42 PM

How to use MWE

apply the injections to Nova, her lashes conformer, and her Brows conformer. In order for the crosstalk between the Figures to work properly the following options MUST be ticked in the Lashes and Brows conformer's properties...

mhubbAtTeFmNjSHEP07AT38srdzISvdt9vmWDzwi.png

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 9:45 PM

Aside: I recommend that Nova be used at subdivision 1 or higher, the figure is meant to be subdivided and her textures look terrible otherwise, I believe that the figure was actually UV mapped at a higher subdivision level than base as textures appear blurry and distorted at base subd.

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 9:56 PM

Once everything is injected you can find the MWE dials tucked away in a collapsed group in Nova's Body: Pose Controls:Head:Eyes:My What Eyes. I placed the dials here for convenience and proximity to her eye movement dials. All told it's 48 or so main dials, numerous under the hood dependency dials (in a group *MCM/JCM) not intended for manipulation by user, and many matching named crosstalk dials in the conformers.

MWE adds some scaling, rotation, translation, and shaping dials for Nova's eyes. It also fixes faults with Nova's following dials

Face Smile Open (will not conflict my my prior FSO upload)

Scared

Shock

All built in Brow movement Dials

Head Size

Neck Length

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:03 PM

Going over the topmost dials...

17yKKcyEJzEURdXX1cd5eobsTXOLWzmNBgzLAwmR.png

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:05 PM

MWE_Eyes Scale...

Yn8eOEd3pfbQGvORUVJe2H2KEyclR4CQ9hx3v5U7.png

DQA6GZJryleAe9YBV14dhbzPBsceBHrGOJPh0dCG.png

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:07 PM · edited Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:07 PM

MWE_Eyes Rotate

bJcpkZXCmwZVuHgsV7Nc0Bzk4reEFRr38F4Tcx8K.png

BZxpMee4LPXP6OCaBlx7ZhJHGPmM72PcZBrymoNB.png

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:09 PM

MWE_Eyes Height. This Dial only translates the eyes down. 

gIAFXug4GqATRmV1B1KqWKQiBWoqZCLF8nw7IEom.png

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:15 PM · edited Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:15 PM

MWE_All Preset 1 and Preset 2... This is a combo of the top 3 with an additional fix baked in to smooth some things out. If you choose to combine the Scale/Rotate/Height dials in varying degrees there are also some manual dial fixes in the utilities that I'll discuss in a bit.

CEnwIT3snbqi3z3AoiLEMBX83xDvmvcAVsChESMR.png

nwHimBUBO2tKLAvlUMaBtdDKGJ9o6we7v3copfe2.png

ZGanu5e9nJX4m4OkiqtghOhgIj01IBo4pJ151vrI.gif

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:22 PM

MWE_Lid Fold Height...

CSivaOuR9T2CC3S3Xv45sNDolJo2bwT3dNi47UcJ.gif

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:23 PM

MWE_Lid Fold Smooth

fueFJShHzpccAg1a8qHoyGsOsJNdN29PIR4G6ASY.gif

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:27 PM · edited Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:27 PM

A decent Asian eye fold style can be achieved via combinations of the above dials. All dials have been tested and built to work with all of Nova's existing eye dials (Blink. side to side, up down etc)

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:29 PM · edited Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:29 PM

MWE_Brow Ridge Bold+Smooth-

BiE4B7eG2sBytawHvDRvvO2knK6SwRFZW2e1tZme.png

8eIsDmGtby9qwvqjHH7qcWkj0NQrX7MoBEsb2ETQ.png

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:31 PM · edited Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:31 PM

MWE_Lateral Canthus Up-Down

Hd91L8W9dc33UzpxyifmW3QqLlP5KxFi4fZNZqQy.gif

primorge ( ) posted Tue, 22 March 2022 at 10:32 PM

Documentation Continued Tomorrow Night. Work in the morning so time for bed...

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2022 at 4:51 PM · edited Thu, 24 March 2022 at 4:51 PM

RIlDea4D7naIu34ijy0ekGeFmuRGhLqvBZ17SAvS.png

CCOElf1i8OdkSLGnd6uaHGMYV1Kao1oYNzHW8w61.png

auAQ8ODE6VJmxP3YF2lyYdlmQfkKBvgpldVoL8dM.png

CXEOjq9MtTBcybwKktG6Xym8M0LxZC4g8CfiyEAQ.png

rKLLQhi43UhV7jucSdRYg3r5oqzjEKOjUl5pmhTO.png 

tcVZ4hjhpnh25DHIdWwjnsCQTWYk3OqrwJtMnlKF.png

AwWIAQrDDKBTDyEjfZquzZqefuik7pTg411MBIUH.png

ksTm2X7n1PQrftN1KNn7VBchJhVdsF6Hclkpi3eT.png

qAHOvqSTNwRIYcCwZviJTV27GhJzaMVKz0eOam27.png

primorge ( ) posted Thu, 24 March 2022 at 5:10 PM · edited Thu, 24 March 2022 at 5:10 PM

dLQcQCy1To3yaj7DSoOXTymepAY4xXBmPYBxfTyh.png

90PCPoAPG4lYlkLVFcod3iY355BoOBlAyxP0J7ZE.png

jsPbyYElaTicXzbGpLNM5FZ5ernVks9TFaC05Nwx.png

mq3qlGF2iIPhmkxVkAGVxECXGOIVgXss3HwcAiz8.gif

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.