Fri, Apr 19, 8:04 PM CDT

Welcome to the Suggestion Box Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing

Suggestion Box F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 19 2:58 am)

This forum is designed for suggestions from the community on how you feel we can improve Renderosity.

Subject: Please ADD column with coupon status in the wishlist

yaugt ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 8:19 PM · edited Fri, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Hi all,

I'm sure I'm not the only one with hundreds and hundreds of items in my wishlist. When I want to use a coupon I will know if the coupon is applicable ONLY when I add the item into the cart (or visiting the item webpage). This is very inconvenient as a costumer as I have to cycle back and forth removing items in the cart that do not take the coupon, especially if you have a lot of items in the cart (e.g. >>20).

We all know that anything with the PRIME tag does not qualify for coupons, but there are plenty of vendors that don't participate in the coupons and therefore the PRIME tag does not cover their non-PRIME items. 

Therefore it will be very convenient to see a column in the wishlist showing a red tag for items that do not participate in coupons.

Hope this is considered and implemented in the near future.

Also, if you are a costumer and like this idea please show your support!

Thanks all.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.