Tue, Apr 23, 7:50 AM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 22 3:23 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Poser 12 Software Not Included In Black Friday Sale?

chimera46 ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 1:12 PM · edited Sun, 21 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

I feel like there may have been a missed opportunity in excluding software (i.e. Poser 12) from the Black Friday sale. I am a Poser 11 holdout, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who may have been enticed to pony up some cash for Poser 12 this weekend.

I am curious as to why that choice was made. Buying assets on sale is nice (and I may pick up a few), but ensuring people are locked into the Poser ecosystem is probably a more sustainable business move.

The strong do as they can while the weak do as they must.

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 1:57 PM

I believe Renderosity doesn't include "any" type of software in these large sales.  They also don't include them when using one of their coupons.

I have wanted to pick up some of the many scripts available for Poser, and always have to wait until I have the full price available, because I can never use one of the coupons made available to purchase them.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

-renapd- ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 3:34 AM
Site Admin

Software and extended licence are always excluded from storewide sales - it is stated so clearly on exceptions at the article.

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Torquinox ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 5:47 AM · edited Sat, 27 November 2021 at 5:48 AM

IIRC, software used to go on sale sometimes - Not often, but it could happen sometime.

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 12:03 PM
Torquinox posted at 5:47 AM Sat, 27 November 2021 - #4430937

IIRC, software used to go on sale sometimes - Not often, but it could happen sometime.

That would be a current version of Poser, but all the various "scripts" on sale in the store are never (as far as I can recall) ever available with coupons or storewide sales.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 12:36 PM

3xUp5Feg3UfcRjhVLvQBVYS8NT2tNM1V5cWBfDPY.jpg

Happy Weekend! LOL!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.