Forum: Poser 12 - Feature Requests

Subject: Linking to products

RedPhantom opened this issue on Oct 06, 2021 ยท 5 posts

RedPhantom posted Wed, 06 October 2021 at 8:45 AM Online Now! Forum Moderator

On the purchases tab of the library, would it be possible for there to be a link to the product pages? It would make it easier to find links for gallery credits or helping others find the product in the marketplace and to help if we have questions about the product, like do I need to inject a morph package before using this character. I know those are probably in the read-me files, but those aren't always easily accessed either.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre posted Wed, 06 October 2021 at 9:58 AM

I don't think that would be practical considering that it would clutter the Library with unnecessary files and icons as well as taking up valuable disk space.  I have DAZ content HTML running rampant all over my runtimes, very annoying when encountering dozens of them.

RedPhantom posted Wed, 06 October 2021 at 10:34 AM Online Now! Forum Moderator

I meant on the purchase tab, not in the runtimes. It already links to the downloads and has a picture of the product.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre posted Wed, 06 October 2021 at 9:14 PM

Oh, ok.  I misunderstood.

NikKelly posted Sun, 10 October 2021 at 11:18 AM

Please.

FWIW, when I download buys and freebies, I try to remember to save shortcut as well as product piccies. As each product or set goes into its own external folder, to be linked in/out of library as required, my runtime stays fairly tidy...

( I still remember the total snarl my poor P4 runtime became. { Shudder }  )