Fri, Apr 19, 2:10 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 15 3:14 am)

banner

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Poser 11 installexe?

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2021 at 1:09 AM · edited Fri, 19 April 2024 at 7:54 AM

How can I recover a Poser 11 install since Smith Micro is defunct? I would like to retrograde/ back date to ver 11 from 12

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

So is that TTFN or TANSTAAFL?

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2021 at 7:12 AM
Site Admin

Download the current version from https://www.posersoftware.com/downloads. You'll need your serial number.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

JimTS ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2021 at 7:52 PM

it's in my account but I haven't found my SN

A word is not the same with one writer as with another. One tears it from his guts. The other pulls it out of his overcoat pocket
Charles Péguy

Heat and animosity, contest and conflict, may sharpen the wits, although they rarely do;they never strengthen the understanding, clear the perspicacity, guide the judgment, or improve the heart
Walter Savage Landor

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 17 September 2021 at 9:05 PM
Site Admin

Try contacting store@renderosity.com.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

JimTS ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2021 at 3:32 PM

Victory at last dug thru enough archived text files and found my SN thanks for the suggestions

Charles Péguy

Walter Savage Landor

JimTS ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 2021 at 3:50 PM

now to try out the pro fusion plug in in lightwave 2020

Charles Péguy

Walter Savage Landor

JimTS ( ) posted Sun, 19 September 2021 at 4:47 PM

And that Nova character that was recently released here more install madness later

Charles Péguy

Walter Savage Landor

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.