Wed, Apr 17, 10:41 PM CDT

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 12 8:33 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Rings&Things for Dusk SE is now available.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 9:23 AM ยท edited Tue, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

My pack for Dusk SE is up as of this morning in the Renderosity store.

I'm so happy and relieved to see this finally up and available.

Necklaces ended up with about 100 morphs between all 4 of them.

Rings are conforming so they don't slide around the hand when it's posed and unless you morph Dusk into ridiculous shapes the rings hold their shape just fine when the hands are posed. 5 rings for each finger.

3 bracelets for the left and right wrists

A couple of simple earrings (Dobs and Double Rings and a combo of the Dob/Double Rings that load together for each ear lobe.

Allot of material options! Metals, Leathers, Stones and Jewels set up for the jewelry These are all shaders except for a couple of areas: the ID Bracelet name plate and Necklace 02 shield. Note, while the shaders are set up for the jewelry they can, of course be used on other things but keep in mind I can't guarantee that the will look good on larger props or clothing!

Quite a few material zones to do your own thing with as well.

Rings & Things for Dusk SE

Please take the time to read the ReadMe for more info!

PS: I have a version of this in the works for L'Homme as well as Dusk 2.0 when I finally get rigged version to work from! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much for your support.

Enjoy and happy rendering!

Richard RAMWolff/RAMWorks ๐Ÿ˜!

900X900 Rings and Things Promo-01 Overlay.jpg

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HEREย ย 

Miss B ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 10:09 AM

Nicely done Rich!!! I'm liking the look of these. ๐Ÿ™‚

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

RAMWorks ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 10:12 AM

Thank you so much Miss B! ๐Ÿ˜

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HEREย ย 

infinity10 ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 11:50 AM

Nice

Eternal Hobbyist

ย 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.