Tue, Apr 16, 5:31 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 16 5:17 am)

Subject: Mao Jacket for M4?

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 8:31 AM ยท edited Mon, 15 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

I'm looking for a loose tunic with a mandarin collar, like the "mao jacket." Dynamic, preferably. Seems like I've seen one somewhere, but I can't remember where.

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 9:55 AM

The only place you might find something similar would be at DAZ3D. I really couldn't tell you if they have an M4 fit.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 10:18 AM

I think Sickleyield's Dress Shirt for M4 and H4 will work.

It's not dynamic, but it looks pretty good. Really interesting design. There two separate conforming collars. One the normal notched collar, one a mandarin collar, to be used with the same shirt body. I guess you could also go with no collar at all.

You just have to remember to adjust both the shirt body and collar, if you're using fix morphs.

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 9:36 PM
Site Admin

MayaX's Chris character and clothes Have a look at the last lighbox in this where you can see it more clearly. Is this what you had in mind? Again it's not dynamic but what I often do is use the .obj and make that a dynamic prop.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 10:17 PM

Thanks, that looks pretty good. And I own it. I don't think I realized the clothes came with it. Or I forgot. I bought it for the character.

Kalypso ( ) posted Wed, 01 September 2021 at 11:03 PM
Site Admin

I don't believe I've ever used it either but you know, it's good to have just in case :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.