Thu, Mar 28, 9:32 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 12 Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd, donnena, CHMedia Forum Coordinators: nerd

Poser 12 F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Feb 28 7:20 pm)

Welcome to the Poser Forums! Need help with these versions, advice on upgrading? Etc...you've arrived at the right place!

Looking for Poser Tutorials? Find those HERE

Subject: Moho 13.5

Wilks ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2021 at 2:33 PM · edited Sun, 17 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Hi guys.

I have Poser 12. I am thinking Poser 12 support Moho 13.5? I mean I can import my Poser 12 file into Moho 13.5? I had Poser pro 11 and Moho 12 and they "worked" together. Sry but I can not find any information about this situation.

Digitell ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2021 at 2:36 PM

Moving this to the Poser 12 forum

Y-Phil ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2021 at 3:20 PM

From what I've seen, Moho seems to support FBX. Have you tried an exchange between Moho and Poser using this?.

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

HartyBart ( ) posted Sun, 29 August 2021 at 5:37 PM · edited Sun, 29 August 2021 at 5:38 PM

Dug up from the forums:

"I just upgraded to Moho 13 and saw that the Poser plugin was dropped because of license issue."

"Sad to see the Poser import is gone, and raster to vector. Is it possible to get them working using the Moho 12 script for Poser import?"

No, was the answer. Though the same script still works for Poser 11 to Clip Studio EX.

But Moho now has new owners (sold back to the original developer duo). They might bring back Poser import if Renderosity encouraged them?

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

EVargas ( ) posted Mon, 30 August 2021 at 7:40 AM

Poser 12 has some decent export options. I understand that a "one click" script is always tempting but you surely have some alternative. Maybe @Wilks could add more info about what kind of content he usually transfer to Moho then we suggest something?

Store | Website

"Art exists so that reality does not destroy us" - Friedrich Nietzsche

HartyBart ( ) posted Tue, 31 August 2021 at 4:00 AM

Would it be possible to import Poser content to Moho 12.5, save the file as Moho, then open the file in Moho 13? Or were the connections that Moho 12.5 hooked into Poser dynamic, rather than making a portable Moho file with all the content inside it?

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

Wilks ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 2021 at 8:56 AM

Thank you guys for helping. I do not have Moho 13 yet. I have only Moho 12 and Poser 12.(after upgrade Poser Pro 11) I was just thinking Moho 13 can accept directly Poser 12 saved files or not. I got some usefull information from you. I will try "FBX", etc,etc files.And thanks that information Moho 13 got a "new owner".

Wilks ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 2021 at 9:06 AM

evargas posted at 8:59AM Fri, 03 September 2021 - #4426289

Poser 12 has some decent export options. I understand that a "one click" script is always tempting but you surely have some alternative. Maybe @Wilks could add more info about what kind of content he usually transfer to Moho then we suggest something?

Thank you for your help too. The main problem is some Poser 12 saved file not working with Moho 12.(like "Le-femme").I want to do upgrade from Moho 12 to Moho 13 but I wanted to make sure Poser 12 can "work" together with Moho "easily". But I will try the other files format too. Thank you again for your helping guys.

DCArt ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 2021 at 12:43 PM · edited Fri, 03 September 2021 at 12:50 PM

This is a question that is probably better asked to the Moho programmers, since Moho 13.5 was fairly recently released. Since Moho supports direct import of Poser format, the support for Poser 12 import may need to be updated in Moho for Poser 12, and not vice-versa.

Thankfully, Moho is now back in the hands of the original programmers instead of Smith Micro, and I believe they still have their support forum on LostMarble. You can find out more here:

https://moho.lostmarble.com/

Y-Phil ( ) posted Fri, 03 September 2021 at 1:03 PM

If you have a poser 12 file to import, you may also do a simple test: using a text editor change the version number in its header. Poser11 can read Poser12 scenes, it just ignores what it doesn't recognizes

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.