Forum: Carrara

Subject: Genre

manleystanley opened this issue on Feb 05, 2021 ยท 3 posts

manleystanley posted Fri, 05 February 2021 at 8:20 AM

When uploading to the gallery I always get stuck on "Genre". I downloaded some free clothes for V4 and got carried away for a month. What genre is that?

MistyLaraCarrara posted Fri, 05 February 2021 at 2:51 PM

if its skimpy could put it under pinup

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

manleystanley posted Sat, 06 February 2021 at 10:05 AM

Some are obvious. The one I worked on for hours yesterday and lost, was M4, and a stonemason set. Could be scifi, could be atmospheric, could be horror, could be portrait, could be beef cake if I take his jacket off... I'M SO CONFUSED lol

Some of my older work is simple empty scenes; setting up or staging a DAZ or freebie scene. Like https://www.daz3d.com/the-smoking-room . Hours working on that scene. Setting up all those lights, render, fix, repeat. Still not happy with it but looks little different from the sales page; well rendered far, far better lol At the time I ran in to 2 issues. Figures crashed the scene or made it lag so bad I couldn't work it. And I didn't have the proper costumes. But what genre was It? Sales page?