Forum: New Poser Users Help

Subject: Apologise HMG Demonix Not Working Hat

saibabameuk opened this issue on Jan 08, 2021 ยท 8 posts

saibabameuk posted Fri, 08 January 2021 at 8:50 AM

I thought I might have sorted this out but still cannot find why this will not load, any chance of helping again?Demonix.png

donnena posted Fri, 08 January 2021 at 3:13 PM Site Admin

That is a Material file that needs the item it modifies to be in the scene.

;>

Andy!

saibabameuk posted Sat, 09 January 2021 at 9:28 AM

Still having a problem ?

Problem Demonix.png

hborre posted Sat, 09 January 2021 at 9:59 PM

You must have moved folders around and broke the linking pathways. I'm noticing that all your material files are under the Props category and all your texture files placed under the Materials category. Did you intentionally move files around contrary to how they were packaged in the zip file?

saibabameuk posted Sun, 10 January 2021 at 1:17 PM

Hi No Looking for a zip file that would match but cannot find it.Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 19.15.34.png

RedPhantom posted Sun, 10 January 2021 at 2:06 PM Forum Moderator

that is a material file for the demonix cloak with materials specific for the cloak. You have Lafemme selected. That's why it isn't working. If you've said yes, it probably did load the materials and added the material zones to that Lafemme figure. You need the original Demonix from Daz.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre posted Sun, 10 January 2021 at 2:41 PM

Looking at what's included with the package for Demonix, it specifically states that it comes with bonus textures for Michael 4 Hooded Cloak. You must own the Hooded Cloak first in order to use the Material Collection. And as RedPhantom posted, you must have the right figure selected in your scene, otherwise, Poser will attempt to match the material to identically named zones or create unrelated MATZones to the mesh.

saibabameuk posted Sun, 19 December 2021 at 11:43 AM

Must apologize for not coming back sooner thank you all for your help. I see Poser has brought in other clothing that might help .Thank you.