Wed, Apr 24, 7:39 PM CDT

Welcome to the New Poser Users Help Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

New Poser Users Help F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 24 7:27 pm)

New to Poser? Ask questions here for expert help!

Subject: NeoWin Sale?

BabaBozo ( ) posted Sat, 29 August 2020 at 6:45 PM · edited Sun, 07 April 2024 at 2:43 PM

As reported by a helpful member of the forum, NeoWin is currently selling some version of Poser for $80.

https://deals.neowin.net/sales/poser-pro-for-win-mac?utm_source=neowin.net&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=poser-pro-for-win-mac_071920&utm_term=scsf-416548&utm_content=a0x1P000004snNTQAY&scsonar=1

So what exactly would happen if I made this purchase?

HartyBart ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2020 at 1:59 AM

As you well know, it's Poser 11 Pro.

Learn the Secrets of Poser 11 and Line-art Filters.

BabaBozo ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2020 at 7:47 AM

Right.

So I'd get a license for Poser 11 Pro from NewWin, yes?

Then I'd install the current version 11.3 available on posersoftware, correct?

And then validate that 11.3 install using the license I purchased from NeoWin?

All copies of Poser Pro 11 are now required to convert to 11.3, right?

The sales page on NeoWin says Poser Pro 11, but in reality I'd get 11.3 from posersoftware.com?

Is this anywhere close to reality, or do I still not get it?

Thank you!

hborre ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2020 at 10:17 AM
Online Now!

According to the site, that version being sold is already 11.3. The current Poser 11 build for Window is 11.3.818. The site claims to have included updates which are basically just a posersoftware.com download of the whole program. I suggest purchasing the software, install and validate then update afterward. That way your validation will already be in the system.

BabaBozo ( ) posted Sun, 30 August 2020 at 10:37 AM

Thanks hborre, I took your advice and went ahead and ordered. $80 seems a very reasonable price so there wouldn't seem to be any reason for further delay. Hopefully the install will go well and then I can shift focus to working in Poser, a change of pace I'm sure we'll all welcome. :-)

Appreciate your help in getting me to this point!

donnena ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2020 at 10:58 AM
Site Admin

NeoWin is legitimately selling Poser

;>

Andy!

BabaBozo ( ) posted Mon, 31 August 2020 at 11:12 AM

Everything went well with NeoWin, no problems, prompt response from their support I haven't entered my license code in to Poser yet, but assume that will go as well as the rest of the sale.

starlight64 ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2021 at 12:33 PM

Still Working! It says only 5 days left. When you sign up for the site they also send you a coupon for 10% off your first purchase so it ended up being 72.00 even.. yay! They then redirect you (with a link) to Posers website where you paste your Serial # in and it takes you right to the download page. I also wrote my serial # down in my little PW book I keep at the desk.

starlight64 ( ) posted Sun, 05 September 2021 at 3:19 PM

I can't seem to get the content to install. I've attempted several locations. :-(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.