Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Been gone for months

rokket opened this issue on Jun 27, 2020 ยท 61 posts

rokket posted Sat, 27 June 2020 at 5:05 PM

Between the lock down and the ship I am on being out to sea to avoid the virus, I haven't been able to update or anything until now. But I have been busy keeping myself mostly sane.

I started out trying to see if I could learn how to use the morph brush the way it was intended. So I pulled out P7 Kate and started to experiment. Raven was the end result. I did all the morphs on her, then modeled the costume around the morphs Raven.png

Firestar has been a favorite of mine since I was a teen and watching Spider-man And His Amazing Friends on TV. There are a few different versions of her costume depending on when she is used and why in the story. This was a variation of one of them. Firestar.png

If you have She Freak, why not create She Hulk? She Hulk.png

I had just finished watching Avengers Endgame and decided to try to make her comic book costume. Captain Marvel.png

Zatanna's costume was pretty different in Justice League Dark than her usual top hat and tails. I got the boots a bit too high, but I am not going to change it now. Zatanna.png

If I had a nickle for ever time a woman told me to get lost, I could buy Manhattan.