Forum: Blacksmith3D & Texture Transformer Support

Subject: Windows Beta version 6.0.7.0

Blacksmith3D opened this issue on Mar 10, 2015 · 7 posts

Blacksmith3D posted Tue, 10 March 2015 at 4:50 PM

We have a new Blacksmith3D beta version ready for testing, 6.0.7.0  It can be download from the link below. We are hoping this version will be our final beta, but that will be dependent on whether new issues are found in testing.

Reminder: the beta is the same as the trial version, and the save and export features are unlocked when you register (under the help menu).

http://blacksmith3d.com/files/Blacksmith3D-v6.0.7.0-Win.zip

Vaskania posted Wed, 11 March 2015 at 5:29 PM

What's new in this beta?

-----sig-----
Daz, Blender, Affinity, Substance, Unity, Python, C#

Blacksmith3D posted Thu, 12 March 2015 at 9:36 AM

It's the same as the last few betas 6.0.3.0 - 6.0.7.0, which add the FBX import/export and has a complete code clean-up.  So, there isn't anything new, just many things working better. There was an issue where blacksmith3d was using too much of the cpu, another issue of it taking a while to start for people using tablets, some brush lag or general hanging, some FBX import/export improvements and a few other minor issues.

hellopascal posted Sat, 14 March 2015 at 4:34 AM

Hello Blacksmith3D.

I have one question:

if i have the pro version 6 can i upgrade to 6.0.7.0 for free ?

I like your new logo and your new interface.Thank for your job !

Blacksmith3D posted Sat, 14 March 2015 at 11:20 PM

Yes, the current beta 6.0.7.0 is free, and if there are no issues found it will become our "stable" version 6.1 update.   Just keep in mind that our "updates" are always free. Our upgrades will usually have a small fee associated with them.

Vaskania posted Sun, 15 March 2015 at 12:10 PM

It's the same as the last few betas 6.0.3.0 - 6.0.7.0, which add the FBX import/export and has a complete code clean-up.  So, there isn't anything new, just many things working better. There was an issue where blacksmith3d was using too much of the cpu, another issue of it taking a while to start for people using tablets, some brush lag or general hanging, some FBX import/export improvements and a few other minor issues.

Gotchya. Thanks.

-----sig-----
Daz, Blender, Affinity, Substance, Unity, Python, C#

MikeMoss posted Tue, 28 April 2015 at 11:52 PM

Hi

I have to say that I just downloaded the beta and I really like the new interface, (new from the version that I have anyway).

It seem substantially easier to understand to me.

Mike

If you shoot a mime, do you need a silencer?