Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: OpenPose Plugin for Poser 12 and 13: Combine Poser + Stable Diffusion AI

Ken1171_Designs opened this issue on Sep 15, 2023 ยท 8 posts

Ken1171_Designs posted Sat, 16 September 2023 at 4:28 PM Online Now!

DeeceyArt posted at 3:57 PM Sat, 16 September 2023 - #4474682

Hello back Ken!

I think ControlNet is the issue. Not quite sure how to enable it and then after that how to get the pose from the clipboard into ControlNet.

That's alright, everything is difficult the first time. ๐Ÿ™‚

First, check if ControlNet is installed. Check the folder "stable-diffusion-webui\extensions\sd-webui-controlnet" and see it the folder is there, and that it is not empty. If it's empty, it means ControlNet is not installed. To install it, or any other A1111 extension, you can do it directly from A1111 itself. Switch to the "Extension" tab, then to the "Available" tab and click the "Load From" button to populate the list. Then type "ControlNet" on the seatch bar to locate it, and click the "Install' button next to it. Once it's installed, go back to the "Installed" tab and click the big orange "Apply and restart UI". The A1111 gurus recomment restarting A1111 at this point. 

Hope this helps. Ask me if you have any questions. ^____^

--=Ken

My Store at Renderosity

My Store at PoserSoftware

Characters, Body Sculpts, Morph Corrections, Outfits, Python Scripts, Universal Heads, and Videogames!