Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What you know now that you did not know then?

RedPhantom opened this issue on May 01, 2023 ยท 47 posts

SamTherapy posted Tue, 01 August 2023 at 1:55 AM

Y-Phil posted at 2:16 AM Mon, 24 July 2023 - #4470978
shvrdavid posted at 3:05 PM Sun, 23 July 2023 - #4470944

Thank you so much!
I'm in favour of a clear return to a bit more discipline: after all, respect goes both ways.
TBH, it's much, much better than it was a few years ago; I remember fights breaking out almost all the time, all day, every day.  I'm not saying the negatives shouldn't be dealt with now, mind you, just that it *is* demonstrably better than it was.

I do, however, think it was a mistake to tighten the forum rules to a "Strictly on topic" place because, despite the fights, we'd managed to build a sense of community here, and it was always somewhere we could share all kinds of things, other than simply Poser.  I know there are other forums on here, but honestly, how much traffic do they get, compared to here?

Anyhow, as for Poser, I've not done much with it for a while because, well, life gets in the way.  I have too much to deal with IRL to want to get my head around the nuts and bolts of making Poser do what I want; basically, the thing has grown immensely complex over recent years and it'd take me forever to catch up.  So, I tended to restrict my stuff to making models for free and for sale, but even that's dried up now because I simply can't be bothered to jump through hoops getting stuff to work.  But that's *my* problem, nobody else's.  My health took a sharp left turn and now my meds are definitely making it harder for me to drum up any energy.  Maybe I'll be full of fire when I'm cancer free, but not right now.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery