Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Has a New Base Figure!!

stallion opened this issue on Jan 29, 2019 · 1258 posts

TheAnimaGemini posted Fri, 28 July 2023 at 10:11 AM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 9:15 AM Fri, 28 July 2023 - #4471344

Rhia474 posted at 8:35 AM Fri, 28 July 2023 - #4471339

So, to answer the question here: fantasy and sci-fi type clothing and props. AI generated images that I see a lot and which are encroaching into the Poser and DAZ space are ones from that category. Both programs are well saturated in the everyday wear and what I call 'skankwear' category. Historical/fantasy type clothing that covers the body, and sci-fi clothing are all over the 'other site' for Genesis. Why aren't they made for Poser? 

Because there are very few creators left making stuff for poser and that kind of thing is very hard to do. Besides, almost nobody purchases dynamic clothing, and big dresses don't work decently without that.

never could understand this. Love Dynamic clothes. Dresses, skirts even shirt and pants fall more natural. I remember the times with the Fantasy Dress, frustrating at best. 

Looking forward for LF 2 . Great to hear her rigging is better now. Have to admit, I created a few outfits for LF , but give up on rigging. Hate rigging anyways and her complex and difficult rigging made me cry. So the outfits still sit on my HD , which is a shame.

La vie est éternelle. L'amour est immortel.

“Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
― Marcus Aurelius,