Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Has a New Base Figure!!

stallion opened this issue on Jan 29, 2019 ยท 1258 posts

shvrdavid posted Fri, 21 July 2023 at 10:02 PM

I don't get trashing an unreleased figure at all. I really don't.

Some people come into the forum and trash (insert whatever figure) and they have never even used it or seen content for it.

Why do they do that? Is it because it is not up to "your" standards? What, not up to your standards? Who cares? Use another one.

Do the people that trash base figures here also go to the Daz forums and trash the Genesis base figure? Trash the one in Iclone in the Real Illusion forums, etc?

Lets consider the argument that you can't make (Insert whatever figure) look like (whatever). Or that you can not work with the figure in Poser alone because of (whatever)...

So for those that have not seen this, what base figure is this made on? And what software was used? Did I have to use Zbrush, Blender, Wings, etc?

To the people that actually know, please wait.

For those of you that don't know, what is the base figure?

Is it Genesis, V3, V4, Pauline, Roxy, LF, etc, etc, etc... (it is a released figure base, so no trickery there)

And how did I make this complex morph?

How could anyone possibly tell without me telling them? The hair? The textures? The dress?

Did the HDRI I used for lighting and the background give it away? That could very well be it.............

Wait, maybe the hands or ears.... Some figure have odd hands.... Some odd ears.... Would you like a list of those that do? Lots of them do....

I can tell you that this morph looks basically nothing like the base figure, and the morph is so drastic it relies on translating body parts and animated centers.

So for those that can criticize a figure that has not even been released, what base is this? It should be very obvious which one it is to the "experts"

Poser is about having a choice out of hundreds of base figures. It is not locked to a few bases.

And that is a good thing, not a bad one.

This should be good... Flame on....

And when your done flaming, release one of your figures to the same crowd....

Some things are easy to explain, other things are not........ <- Store ->   <-Freebies->