Forum: Blender

Subject: No shortcut keys

RedPhantom opened this issue on May 26, 2023 ยท 5 posts

Lobo3433 posted Fri, 26 May 2023 at 12:36 PM Forum Moderator

GGreen posted at 10:02 AM Fri, 26 May 2023 - #4466441

I have to agree with both of you. I am learning Blender and finding that using the add-ons helps me a great deal. I love the pie menus, but I do wish there was a script or add-on that could print a list of all the shortcut keys just in case I wanted to use them. Does anyone here know of any Blender tutorials that are not videos, but are in pdf format or book format?  I like to have a hard copy to read/highlight and make notes on. 

Hello GGreen there are some great Books out there for Blender you can find many on the Packt website they run sales often if you sign up for their newsletter and they run sale where everything on their website is only $5 which is how I filled up my Blender book library one really good one is Blender 3D Incredible Machines which specifically deals with hard surface modeling. Besides Blender Guru keyboard shortcut pdf CG Boost also offers a free pdf keyboard shortcut pdf that is pretty current and now Blender.org offers the Blender manual as both in Ebub and HTML format for download Blender 3.5 Reference Manual

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page