Forum: Poser 13

Subject: Show your Poser 13 renders!

Afrodite-Ohki opened this issue on Mar 31, 2023 ยท 1905 posts

hornet3d posted Sat, 08 April 2023 at 7:50 PM

Go Physical is a fine script and will work in the majority of cases but I have found it does not work on glass, lights and fires.  In this instance there were no flames rendered after running the scene figure through Go Physical.  With the flame materials colour and emissions set to zero it is really not a surprise so they have to be changed.

As you can see this is not the total answer as the outline of the flame panel can be seen but it is an improvement on darkness.  I am sure there is a better way to do this but I am just using this to show that while Go Physical is a fantastic script that will save a massive amount of time there are occasions when there is still work needed.

I use Poser 13 on Windows 11 - For Scene set up I use a Geekcom A5 -  Ryzen 9 5900HX, with 64 gig ram and 3 TB  storage, mini PC with final rendering done on normal sized desktop using an AMD Ryzen Threadipper 1950X CPU, Corsair Hydro H100i CPU cooler, 3XS EVGA GTX 1080i SC with 11g Ram, 4 X 16gig Corsair DDR4 Ram and a Corsair RM 100 PSU .   The desktop is in a remote location with rendering done via Queue Manager which gives me a clearer desktop and quieter computer room.