Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are you still using V4?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 29, 2015 ยท 761 posts

dml2000 posted Fri, 21 October 2022 at 1:34 PM

Digitell posted at 12:59 PM Fri, 21 October 2022 - #4447208

dml2000 posted at 5:13 PM Wed, 12 October 2022 - #4446504

as the picture defines I am a Premier artist at Renderotica  and as such the work that is posted there is of a highly Kinky nature and in most cases without the excessive gore of some artist I have a gallery in the thousands but here is, and it is all Poser using V3 and V4 and their male counterparts..  besides my galleries I have created over 134 comics at two sites  Renderotica and Amazing Transformation comics 

Renderotica - - 3D Erotic Art Gallery    Renderotica - Catalog - Erotic Comics, 3D Comics, 3D Models, 3D Content  Shadoman Archives - Amazing Transformation Comics

Linking to these places is not allowed. You can mention them, just not link to them
my apologies  it looks like this is happening all over.  Renderotica now has software in place to delete any url link.  whatever happened to link friendly websites,  Have all the store fronts gotten that competitive? 

in regards to comments under pictures.  I have found that most viewers, unless that have any background in art, cannot convey anything other than  wow, or that very good,  and even those complements are few and far between.  I look at the "hits" and the "likes"  and base response of my art on those values.  Mind you I have been doing this since 2002

regards Shadoman