Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Why are you still using V4?

EClark1894 opened this issue on Jun 29, 2015 ยท 761 posts

Y-Phil posted Thu, 13 October 2022 at 1:18 PM

dml2000 posted at 9:50 AM Thu, 13 October 2022 - #4446548

You are welcome for the links.  Agree about Premier Advantage However any image without a "P" is free gallery stuff and if you just sign up, you are allowed a few pics per day to look at no cost to you.  If you are an Artist you can apply work to the many contests they run and win free Premier Advantage for 1-3 months as a prize   with that said, I am not here to promote Rendeotica ..    There was a time I would have, but not anymore.  Their forums are mostly technical in nature and I avoid them, especially with a few trolling members that jump on me if any talk of using Poser is brought up.  The last thing I need is to get another strike against me and I would be banned from "The Artist" part of the website and only be a   Store Vendor

Regards  Shadoman

:grin:

On some discord servers, when I present my Poser-based pinups, as they absolutely don't look like the standard 35-yo-22-yo-wanna-look-like-genetically-upgraded standard G8...9...10...11..12-based pinup (I've lost the count... lol), sometimes presented as the female version of Mr. Schwarzie or any bibendum-like girl, sometimes as a woman to which the first "Hi!" could cost me $1000,  my pictures are receiving at best shrug of the shoulders,  
And it's pretty much the same on DA...  
So that I understand you 

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13