Thu, Mar 28, 3:14 PM CDT

Welcome to the Blender Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433, CHMedia Forum Coordinators: LuxXeon

Blender F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Mar 26 1:16 pm)

Welcome to the Blender Forum!

Your place to learn about Blender, ask questions,
   exchange ideas, and interact with the other Blender users!

Gallery | Freestuff | Tutorials

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace. Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Fértil - Animated Short Film​ Made in Blender

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 8:21 AM · edited Thu, 21 March 2024 at 7:59 PM
Forum Moderator
What a lovely little short film, created by Felipe Del Rio, by using Blender and making use of Geometry Nodes, to simulate the rain and growing vegetation.

Lobo3433

Blender Maya & 3D Forum Moderator 

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Renderosity Blender 3D Facebook Page

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 10:27 AM

Yes, saw it announced in one of my emails, though don't recall now which one, but probably from Zach Reinhardt at CG Boost.  I get emails from him regularly.  🙂

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 1:47 PM
Forum Moderator
Miss B posted at 10:27 AM Fri, 30 September 2022 - #4445566

Yes, saw it announced in one of my emails, though don't recall now which one, but probably from Zach Reinhardt at CG Boost.  I get emails from him regularly.  :slight_smile:

I get all his Email as well as Blender Guru's Emails when I saw this one thought wow this short video could be very inspiring to newcomers and Blender old hats who might be considering or looking into doing animations 

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Miss B ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 5:35 PM · edited Fri, 30 September 2022 at 5:36 PM

Blender Guru has emails regularly??  I'll have to check into that, as I always like his tutorials.  🙂

Oh wait, is that because you "subscribe" to his tutorials on YouTube?  I don't usually subscribe to anyone as I just bookmark what I'm interested in.

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Fri, 30 September 2022 at 10:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Miss B posted at 5:35 PM Fri, 30 September 2022 - #4445589

Blender Guru has emails regularly??  I'll have to check into that, as I always like his tutorials.  :slight_smile:

Oh wait, is that because you "subscribe" to his tutorials on YouTube?  I don't usually subscribe to anyone as I just bookmark what I'm interested in.

I am subscribed to his Channel on Youtube but I think I signed up for his newsletter on his website sometime agon when I downloaded one of his free Hot key pdf's that listed all the Blender hotkeys and what they do not sure he is still overing it but you might want to look at  https://www.blenderguru.com/

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 11:16 AM

OK I checked, but there's no link on his site to sign up for emails, so he may have it elsewhere.  I'll think about Subscribe on YouTube, though as I mentioned in my post above, I don't usually do that.

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 3:06 PM
Forum Moderator

Miss B posted at 11:16 AM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445643

OK I checked, but there's no link on his site to sign up for emails, so he may have it elsewhere.  I'll think about Subscribe on YouTube, though as I mentioned in my post above, I don't usually do that.

His YouTube channel is not what it use to be he hasn't done any tutorials in a long time and mostly just reviewing stuff and Blender news in general but at least allot of his older stuff is still up on his channel and is usually easily searchable 

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 01 October 2022 at 10:43 PM
Lobo3433 posted at 3:06 PM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445659

Miss B posted at 11:16 AM Sat, 1 October 2022 - #4445643

His YouTube channel is not what it use to be he hasn't done any tutorials in a long time and mostly just reviewing stuff and Blender news in general but at least allot of his older stuff is still up on his channel and is usually easily searchable 

Yes, I have about a dozen of his tutorials bookmarked.  😉

Butterfly Dezignz

Lobo3433 ( ) posted Sun, 02 October 2022 at 9:07 AM
Forum Moderator

:thumbsup:

Lobo3433

Renderosity Store

My Free Stuff

Facebook

Twitter

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 13 October 2022 at 2:01 PM
Forum Moderator

I happened to run across this link and remembered this thread so I thought I'd share if anyone is still interested in the newsletter for Blender Guru it's here https://mailchi.mp/blenderguru/weekly

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Miss B ( ) posted Thu, 13 October 2022 at 5:36 PM
RedPhantom posted at 2:01 PM Thu, 13 October 2022 - #4446565

I happened to run across this link and remembered this thread so I thought I'd share if anyone is still interested in the newsletter for Blender Guru it's here https://mailchi.mp/blenderguru/weekly

Oh Red, THANK YOU!!!  😀

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.