Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Poser 12 Renders

TheAnimaGemini opened this issue on Nov 20, 2020 ยท 882 posts

igohigh posted Tue, 30 August 2022 at 10:46 PM

Still working on it but I thought I would show it before I dive too much into post work and it no longer be a "Poser 12 Superfly" render.
I have worked it some as I:
1) Didn't like Poser's Depth Cue blurring the foreground so much, or maybe I just don't have a handle one using it yet?
So I separated it with two renders; one Depth Cue and one not and combined them in Photoshop for the look I wanted with some depth in the background and not blurring her feet and legs.
2) The raw Poser render was too 'flat' for my taste, did not separate the foreground, mid-ground, and background for good outdoor look.
So again I rendered the foreground with 'Transparent Background' to separate the render and control the lighting (and depth cue effect) separately. Also the background mountain and sky are projected on a plane so the sky got 'Depth Cued' with the mountain and valley so I pasted it over a non-depth render and cut out the sky so the non-blurred could show through.

Other then that (and a little tweaking to the lighting) it is all Poser Superfly.....next I will grunge it to an 'old Western' look...not sure how, I never do until I do it..
Oh, La Femme's clothing is V4's outfit converted to LF. The conversion had trouble with her boots so I had a round about way to fix that (a story for another day, another post)
Two Lights: One IBL with an HDRi and one Infinity light with slight desert tint
Also an HDRi applied to the Background to blend lighting with the background image.
The rest of the figures should be recognized by most (I made the sign)