Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: V4/M4 products now?

primorge opened this issue on Jul 19, 2021 ยท 204 posts

Y-Phil posted Sun, 27 March 2022 at 1:47 PM

primorge posted at 1:33 PM Sun, 27 March 2022 - #4436455

Just as a particular topic aside, I personally don't use external binary for scene file saving. Not because I'm worried about scene corruption, but rather I like the morphs embedded and not having that extra pmd file to go with the Pz3. External binary is supposed to make loading faster and cut down on scene overhead, generally I'm not concerned about that. I will say that if you're saving a scene with a fully loaded v4 with all her Daz format readscript morphs and a bunch of clothing and hair and props that's a shit ton of weird format data etc to write to a pmd. I'm not surprised if a thing or 2 might go wrong with writing all that to pmd occasionally. As far as pmd morph INJ I haven't encountered any problems beyond user error internal naming mistakes or the known bugs or shortcomings that have been documented about manually adjusted animated joint centers etc.

Once again: thanks for the clarification, it's clearer now

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13