Wed, Apr 17, 8:52 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 17 11:28 am)

Subject: Show Floor?

Lionhart ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 7:16 AM · edited Tue, 16 April 2024 at 7:51 PM

I have been using older versions of Poser.  Just getting used to Poser 12 trial version, and probably will get Poser 11.3. My older Poser scenes load into Poser 12 OK, except the floor (ground).  I have been through loads of settings, but just can not see how to show a floor. Any help please.

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 7:39 AM · edited Fri, 26 November 2021 at 7:42 AM

Try shortcut Ctrl + G

But your description is a bit vague. Are you trying to show the ground plane? Are you trying to show a floor from a set?

Open hierarchy editor and see if ground is toggled visibility off or on

primorge ( ) posted Fri, 26 November 2021 at 7:46 AM · edited Fri, 26 November 2021 at 7:47 AM

If you prefer to not use the enclosed "construct" and like the old style Poser Ground plane there should be a pre Poser 11 preset in the scenes library...

FVerbaas ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 11:14 AM
Forum Coordinator

You can choose your startup scene.

An all-surrounding environment like the 'construct' gives better results for PBR Superfly uses. 

So: if you only use Firefly load/build your favourite start scene and set that scene as startup scene.

If you want to use Superfly without a background you can disable 'visible in camera' for the construct. It then has its effect in lighting but it is not shown in the camera.  

TwiztidKidd ( ) posted Sat, 27 November 2021 at 3:18 PM · edited Sat, 27 November 2021 at 3:20 PM
Online Now!

Try a different camera, your camera is probably under floor level... or your figure is somewhere, all the way up!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.