Wed, Apr 24, 10:30 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser 12 - Feature Requests Forum

Forum Moderators: nerd

(Last Updated: 2023 Sep 06 11:53 am)

Would you like to tell the Poser 12 Development team something you would like to see added to Poser 12? Or a tool that already exist be improved upon? Tell us here!

PLEASE post a NEW thread for every item. Do not post on an on-going thread/conversation or your request will be missed!

Subject: Linking to products

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2021 at 8:45 AM · edited Tue, 09 April 2024 at 4:37 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

On the purchases tab of the library, would it be possible for there to be a link to the product pages? It would make it easier to find links for gallery credits or helping others find the product in the marketplace and to help if we have questions about the product, like do I need to inject a morph package before using this character. I know those are probably in the read-me files, but those aren't always easily accessed either.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2021 at 9:58 AM

I don't think that would be practical considering that it would clutter the Library with unnecessary files and icons as well as taking up valuable disk space.  I have DAZ content HTML running rampant all over my runtimes, very annoying when encountering dozens of them.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2021 at 10:34 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

I meant on the purchase tab, not in the runtimes. It already links to the downloads and has a picture of the product.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 06 October 2021 at 9:14 PM

Oh, ok.  I misunderstood.

NikKelly ( ) posted Sun, 10 October 2021 at 11:18 AM

Please.

FWIW, when I download buys and freebies, I try to remember to save shortcut as well as product piccies. As each product or set goes into its own external folder, to be linked in/out of library as required, my runtime stays fairly tidy...

( I still remember the total snarl my poor P4 runtime became. { Shudder }  )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.