Thu, Apr 18, 5:48 PM CDT

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 17 10:38 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Facebook down?

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2021 at 3:41 PM · edited Wed, 17 April 2024 at 6:02 PM

I do a lot of Renderosity stuff on Facebook and noticed that I cannot reach it either on my PC or my phone.  Anyone having this problem?

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2021 at 3:51 PM

OK ... not just me ... top news item on my feed is facebook, instagram and whatsup are all down.  Wow.

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Miss B ( ) posted Mon, 04 October 2021 at 5:57 PM

Yes, I just read that in one of my tech eNewsletters.  I wonder if they're all on the same server.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

structure ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2021 at 5:22 PM
Forum Coordinator

you can use this page to check facebook status

Locked Out

Miss B ( ) posted Sat, 16 October 2021 at 6:14 PM · edited Sat, 16 October 2021 at 6:19 PM
structure posted at 5:22 PM Sat, 16 October 2021 - #4428994

you can use this page to check facebook status

Nice find Structure.  There's quite a few of the sites I visit on a fairly regularly basis in that list.  Thanks.

OK . . . Where's my chocolate?

Butterfly Dezignz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.