Thu, Apr 18, 6:42 PM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 18 11:05 am)

Subject: BodySuit for La Femme and L'Homme

MeInOhio ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2021 at 12:03 PM · edited Tue, 09 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

I have this product. It is suppose to work on L'Homme too. The only icon for loading it is under La Femme. The readme doesn't say anything about how to apply it to L'Homme.

I loaded it and conformed it to L'Homme. It didn't fit. I tried adjusting some of the parameters. Didn't work. Tried scaling. Couldn't get it to fit.  Found a morph that said L'Homme. Set it to 1. Still didn't fit. Tried deleting the outfit and reloading and then setting the the L'Homme morph to 1. Still didn't fit. Even tried setting L'Homme scale to 100 and tried again. But it doesn't cover everything. Parts of the arms and legs are uncovered. 

If I have the suit conformed and try to scale it, it goes bonkers. Just keeps getting bigger no mater which way I move the dial. Shades of Ghostbusters! I even tried just parenting and move into place, but couldn't get everything covered.

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/bodysuit-for-la-femme-and-lhomme/141069/

Anybody have this product? Anybody know what I'm doing wrong.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2021 at 12:44 PM
Forum Moderator

Originally, L'homme was a morph of Lafemme. I'm not the creator of this but, it appears that this was the L'homme it worked with. Ohki might be able to help you more. A quick test showed setting that L'homme morph to 1 and copying the joint zones did allow it to fit, but bends caused poke through. It's easily ran through the fitting room though. Just remember to set the L'homme size to zero before starting. Let me know if you need help doing it.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2021 at 2:04 PM · edited Tue, 21 September 2021 at 2:12 PM

Hi! Was pointed here :)

So, what appears to have happened is - right after I finished the first version of this body suit (back when L'Homme was just a morph for La Femme), I had to take a break from Poser for personal reasons. And because this product is RPublishing, when standalone LH came out, I was commissioned to make a proper version for him, but wasn't very much involved in the release and such because of the personal issues I mentioned.

I'm not sure if something went wrong along the way, maybe the update process hanged, the thing is apparently the update didn't reach clients at the time and I wasn't aware of it :( I'm looking into issuing a proper update with the correct files to the store now. Update contains an extra figure, specifically for LH, in the same folder for the LF version (I made it this way to avoid having a million folders for the thing scattered everywhere).

Should be up in a couple of days, if nothing goes wrong! Sorry about the inconvenience!

Azopwb3jeEDN5XghQ1RjSrvRrD3lJXe2EcLwlqdc.png

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

RPublishing ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2021 at 2:31 PM
Forum Moderator
Hello. The BodySuit for La Femme and L'Homme has been updated and now properly includes a full extra figure for standalone L'Homme This is located in the same folder for the LF figure. You can get the updated zip by going to your Account/Purchased Items and sorting by vendor or doing a search for the product name and downloading the new file. Thank you for your support and if you have any problems please let us know by sitemail. Have a great week! Jenn

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2021 at 2:34 PM

... Or not "in a couple of days" LMAO! Thanks!

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Tue, 21 September 2021 at 8:24 PM

Thanks very much for looking at this so quickly, Ohki and RPublishing!  And thank you as well, RedPhamtom!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Thu, 23 September 2021 at 8:02 AM

My pleasure! :)

- - - - - - 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.