Forum: Community Center

Subject: Rendtember is still chugging along! - Week 2

Deenamic opened this issue on Sep 14, 2021 · 33 posts

Deenamic posted Tue, 14 September 2021 at 3:04 PM Forum Moderator

Q: Can we upload one entry every day?
A: Yes

Q Can we upload more than one entry every day?

Q: Do we upload just one entry for the whole 3 weeks?
A: We allow multiple entries

Q: Do we have to use the word of the day to create our entries?
A: If a word inspired your art, yes. Kudos if you post the word with your entry.

Q: What genre can the artworks be in, 2D or 3D?
A: It can be any genre. Kudos if it was Rendered.

Q: Do we have a choice not to use the random inspirational word?
A: If you were inspired by a different word, post it with your entry. Kudos if you use one of our words.

Q: Are new and old renders accepted as long as they have not won a Renderosity contest?

Q: Where can I find the random inspirational word every day?
A: We will post a list for the week in a thread.

Q: Where should I place my entry, in the thread or in my gallery?
A: You may upload an image here to this thread or you can post a link to an image in your gallery. If it is posted here, you may also add it to your gallery if you choose. 

Q: The date is different here, I’m having trouble following the daily random inspirational word. What time are you using to post the words?
A: We will post 7 words, one for each day, once a week. Kudos if you post an entry for the word on that day.

Q: Do you have to enter a render every day?
A; No, You can if you want.

Concerns about Prizes and Number of winners: If you like challenges like this let us know. We can do more of them with higher winner counts and a collection of prizes.

Denesia (Dee)

Forums: Photoshop  ☮  Photography  ☮  Mixed Medium  ☮  Freestuff  ☮  Freestuff Testing  ☮  Changes wanted in the Community  ☮  Marvelous Designer  ☮  Challenge Arena  ☮  Animation  ☮  Fractals  ☮  Beta Testing  ☮  The Get-Away Spot  ☮  Newcomer Corner  ☮  Suggestion Box  ☮  Contest Announcements