Forum: Poser 12

Subject: DS Genesis into Poser 12

Boni opened this issue on Aug 03, 2021 · 54 posts

Y-Phil posted Wed, 18 August 2021 at 5:44 PM Online Now!

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 5:43PM Wed, 18 August 2021 - #4425590

wfbp1w posted at 4:45PM Wed, 18 August 2021 - #4425575

Hm, the interesting fact is indeed, that forum members sometimes enter a thread of the “genesis figure” users in Poser, -they enter a thread, and they don’t have any interest in Genesis! -the question I have, why did they come into this thread and stir it up?

... Yet you entered a thread about how to convert a thing to POSER and felt the need to go on and on about how you dropped it for DS, when noooobody asked about that.

And you might have noticed that what happened after that reply of yours is that nobody is talking about the question the thread was created for! So.... if someone "stirred something up".... Guess who?

The only reason I have not tried to switch the conversation back to its original purpose is that I can offer no help in the question at hand - also, on your question, no I have no interest in Genesis but I have converted props made for DS so I came here hoping to find tips for making conversions from DS to Poser in general easier :))) so... you see... yes, it makes more sense for me to be here than you, perhaps?

It's the same for me: I launch DS only to convert some props such as Stonemason's recents ones, after he left Poser's world.

PhYl.

Win10 on i7 8700K@4.3Ghz, 64Gb, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 OC Edition, 2x 2Tb ssd + 6+4Tb hd  + 1x 8Tb hd + 1 10T NAS, Poser 11, Poser 12  and now Poser 13