Fri, Mar 29, 1:13 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Mar 28 8:52 am)

Subject: Teaser-Sneak Peek

Digitell ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2021 at 2:40 PM · edited Wed, 27 March 2024 at 2:40 AM

I was a fly on the wall just outta reach of a little birdy that was chirping out secrets.

Rumor has it

Portrait 01alt.jpg

That there is

Kalisha Compare.png

a program coming

MainSF.png

Soon!

Alexandra.png

Texture Transformer 2.0 addon packs for La Femme and L'Homme

Marielle Compare.png

This is ALL I know at the time. That birdy flew away before I could hear anymore..but I will be looking for her again and when I know more, YOU will know more!!

dlfurman ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2021 at 5:10 PM

/Uses stick to move the wet blanket./ (sorry, but...)

Very nice. Look forward to these

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

Digitell ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2021 at 5:39 PM · edited Mon, 24 May 2021 at 5:40 PM

dlfurman posted at 5:38PM Mon, 24 May 2021 - #4419861

/Uses stick to move the wet blanket./ (sorry, but...)

Very nice. Look forward to these

Thank you dlfurman! I had to remove the comment you're referring to for being negative and not productive to the thread.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2021 at 6:31 PM

Digitell posted at 6:30PM Mon, 24 May 2021 - #4419863

Thank you dlfurman! I had to remove the comment you're referring to for being negative and not productive to the thread.

Glad to see that finally being done around here! I'm honestly so done with the negativity.

Back to the topic at hand, that looks amazing! Will sit around and watch out for it~~

- - - - - - 

Feel free to call me Ohki!

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

Persephone (the computer): AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, RTX 3070 GPU, 96gb ram.

Digitell ( ) posted Mon, 24 May 2021 at 8:56 PM

Thank you Afrodite-Ohki! 👍

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2021 at 3:29 PM

They're very impressive. One really standout thing is, none of 'em look like the default model. It's often a difficult job, getting rid of the underlying shape but keeping it attractive.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

RobZhena ( ) posted Tue, 25 May 2021 at 4:00 PM

Yabadabadoo!

CassandraNorth ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 1:18 AM

Since I already have Blacksmith3D PRO Version, I will only need the add-on?

This is certainly something I just have to have!

Septos ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 6:29 AM · edited Wed, 26 May 2021 at 6:32 AM

I just had a look at the Blacksmith series and honestly it did not look very promising at all !

Blacksmith 3D Demos

Probably would be better making new dolls from scratch rather then to convert them from older models. some of these packages presented for v4 can be very complex not just consisting of 1 texture that is applied but many side features. Second skins, eyes, lips, make up etc. Also I can not imagine that this feature would offer an optimized setup for the all new material settings needed in Poser 12

so why not bring out new stuff, new Ideas, for a all new program, with all new features. Others are capable of doing it so why not in here.

Digitell ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 8:04 AM

From what I heard..they are revamping the program. It isn't done yet. All I mentioned in this thread is all I know so far.

The people behind the scenes will be more able to answer any concerns at that time!

I myself am really excited about it!

Septos ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 9:58 AM

I sure do remember the older UTC ( universal texture convertor ) v 1.1.0 containing most Mill 1-3 figures and then later the Texture converter 2 with the Mill 4 figures, all by 3D Universe. I am still using them once in a while they give basic converting options from one model to another. Not sure if he still supports the texture converter but sure would be also interesting getting further extensions for he's Texture converter 2 .

Septos ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 11:30 AM

I just took a closer look at Blacksmith3d, but I seem not to be able to find the system requirements.

Blacksmith3d

Activation methods, are not described, is there the need of a constant internet connection or not.

there seems also to be a monthly subscription version, it all is a little un-transparent, google search also does not give any usable results.

can anyone please answer these few questions.

Anim8dtoon ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 3:24 PM
Forum Moderator

Septos posted at 3:20PM Wed, 26 May 2021 - #4419951

I just took a closer look at Blacksmith3d, but I seem not to be able to find the system requirements.

Blacksmith3d

Activation methods, are not described, is there the need of a constant internet connection or not.

there seems also to be a monthly subscription version, it all is a little un-transparent, google search also does not give any usable results.

can anyone please answer these few questions.

Septos, we don't have the system requirements/tech specs as of yet, but as soon as we get that information, it will be posted in the forums. Stay tuned!

Anim8dtoon, Renderosity Moderator

Digitell ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 3:34 PM · edited Wed, 26 May 2021 at 3:35 PM

As I mentioned before..All that I have posted in this thread is all we know for now until the program is finished. Please stay tuned for more details when they are complete. This was just a sneak peak as to what will come. Thank you :)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 4:06 PM

Digitell posted at 4:06PM Wed, 26 May 2021 - #4419963

As I mentioned before..All that I have posted in this thread is all we know for now until the program is finished. Please stay tuned for more details when they are complete. This was just a sneak peak as to what will come. Thank you :)

"Peek", not "Peak". Blinking flip. :D

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

hborre ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 5:17 PM

Texture Transformer 2 is a non-subscription app that works like UTC and covers most of the current models available at DAZ3D and Renderosity. This is exciting because we'll be able to capture textures from many other models and convert them for La Femme and L'Homme use. Now, favorite textures can be shared rather than be exclusive.

randym77 ( ) posted Wed, 26 May 2021 at 6:24 PM

I'd be interested. I know a converted texture probably won't look as good, but honestly, I just want some variety. There just aren't a lot of textures available for LF and LH yet. Especially if you want characters who aren't 20 year old white females.

Septos ( ) posted Thu, 27 May 2021 at 5:05 AM · edited Thu, 27 May 2021 at 5:06 AM

@ Anim8dtoon

Never mind, I thought that I had next to all the 3D Universe converters also something from Blacksmith3d so I found that I did not Purchase the Blacksmith3D PRO Version 7, but I got the TextureTransformer v2 ..... with all the addons sold and offered. I thought I installed it but I guess not, Just had no need for it until now and forgotten about it . often I just buy to support a good cause !

So I read the Texture Transformer Manual V2 and it needs a valid internet connection it also needs a constant connection to the internet else it will drop back to demo mode after a few day's . I was not aware of it when I purchased this Programm with all the addons as it was not mentioned anywhere ! and probably would not of taken it if I knew.

If I find some time I might take a closer look at the features it offers ( I might of had a stupid moment when I purchased all this stuff without looking deeper into it , shit happens )

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 11:53 AM · edited Fri, 04 June 2021 at 11:54 AM

Afrodite - Ohki posted at 11:52AM Fri, 04 June 2021 - #4420525

Afrodite-Ohki Maíra Damásio.jpg

I see you're so obsessed with me that not only you create a dozen fake accounts of me but you also screenshot my Twitch channel huh? Next time you might wanna remember to include my forum signature to be less obvious.

- - - - - - 

Poser Pro 11, Poser 12 and Poser 13, Windows 10, Superfly junkie. My units are milimeters.

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 12:03 PM

WTF. This guy should be banned.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 12:13 PM

randym77 posted at 12:13PM Fri, 04 June 2021 - #4420527

WTF. This guy should be banned.

Been happening for quite a while. I'm waiting still.

- - - - - - 

randym77 ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 1:46 PM

If impersonating isn't a TOS violation, it should be. You'd think they'd at least nail him for copyright violation, since he's using your avatar.

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 2:23 PM

randym77 posted at 2:23PM Fri, 04 June 2021 - #4420536

If impersonating isn't a TOS violation, it should be. You'd think they'd at least nail him for copyright violation, since he's using your avatar.

Impersonating is a crime, AFAIK.

- - - - - - 

Digitell ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 3:05 PM

The fake Afrodite - Ohki account has been closed. Please let us know if you every encounter this again. Sometimes we cant catch them all. Thank you!

Afrodite-Ohki ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 3:52 PM

Digitell posted at 3:51PM Fri, 04 June 2021 - #4420545

The fake Afrodite - Ohki account has been closed. Please let us know if you every encounter this again. Sometimes we cant catch them all. Thank you!

Thank you!

- - - - - - 

Digitell ( ) posted Fri, 04 June 2021 at 4:34 PM

Afrodite-Ohki posted at 4:32PM Fri, 04 June 2021 - #4420550

Digitell posted at 3:51PM Fri, 04 June 2021 - #4420545

Thank you!

You are most welcome! As I mentioned..if you come across anyone harassing you in this way again, and we have not caught them yet, dont hesitate to let us know!

Enjoy the weekend!

Cheers!

VedaDalsette ( ) posted Sun, 06 June 2021 at 8:22 AM

Texture Transformer for LF and LH??? Woo hoo! I love Texture Transformer!!!

But FAKE Aphrodite-Ohki accounts??? Eeyew, that's nasty. What is wrong with people?

W10,Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8600K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 32.0 GB RAM, 64-bit, video GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB.
Old lady hobbyist.
All visual art or fiction is "playing with dolls."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.