Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Snarly's scripts and Poser 12

Snarlygribbly opened this issue on Jun 11, 2020 ยท 120 posts

Grossmann posted Tue, 04 May 2021 at 9:15 AM

Rhia474 posted at 9:11AM Tue, 04 May 2021 - #4418282

But that's just it. Every time Python changes, scripts will NOT work. It happened before, I have several scripts I paid for that stopped working WAYYY before Bondware acquired Poser, in fact. it was under the same owner. A lot less yelling then, I recall.

Python 2 is done, gone, finished. Previous owner did not care even though this was a known issue. When it changed hands all official scripts that came with program were updated. Third party scripts cannot be worked by official owner unless they are allowed to, or owner works it.

As I am not a coder, I can't update scripts myself as some have done. I am willing to be patient, and yes, at this point I would also be glad to pay.

But there is no need to assign blame where there is furious paddling behind the scenes to get things fixed.

One can't please everyone, I guess.

so... everyone quits with each other and it will still be as it is... Waste money and time becouse software (Poser) developer have paying him users deep i his ass....Why we haven't any chance to chose which python version we want to have ?