Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Opened Poser 10 today... libraries replaced by a flashplayer icon.

johnthepatriot opened this issue on Jan 12, 2021 ยท 119 posts

feecozen posted Tue, 23 February 2021 at 6:26 PM

@an0malaus -- Thanks! It can get lonely out here for Mac Poser users. When Adobe killed Flash and, along with it (so I thought) my beloved Poser Pro 2014, I used PPro 11 for a while -- and didn't like it. And I'm not going anywhere near P12, as I depend on lots of Python scripts that will probably not get updated. I tried using D3D's XL9 a little but couldn't deal with it. So today I tried the AIR solution you describe, which works -- once I figured out I had to launch the Poser Library app too.

an0malaus posted at 5:57PM Tue, 23 February 2021 - #4411136

I arranged the Poser app and Library app windows to my liking (side-by-side) and saved the window configuration with the wonderful Moom, so I have a 1-click way to arrange the windows on every launch. I did find that the Library window will launch along with Poser IF I have the main Poser app window selected (and NOT the Library window) when quitting. I also selected "External" in the Library tab of the Poser Preferences window in the GUI (that only has to be done once).

an0malaus posted at 5:57PM Tue, 23 February 2021 - #4411136

The SSL Certificate is for the long-gone Content Paradise, which I assume is why it's invalid.