Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Poser photorealism and superfly skin setup needed please

AcePyx opened this issue on Jan 10, 2021 ยท 163 posts

hborre posted Sat, 13 February 2021 at 5:03 PM Online Now!

Y-Phil posted at 4:59PM Sat, 13 February 2021 - #4412630

hborre posted at 11:35AM Fri, 12 February 2021 - #4412461

Y-Phil posted at 12:26PM Wed, 10 February 2021 - #4412440

RAMWolff posted at 2:37AM Wed, 10 February 2021 - #4412438

One of the big things about most of the human types I see for Poser is the lack of veins. Even women have veins here and there. Subcutaneous blues and vein pops are necessary for a more realistic look. I like a lot of what I see here but I'm still an old newbie when it comes to a lot of this stuff. I still haven't ventured into making my own skin resource and probably won't for the foreseeable future although it does interest me!

A vascularity pack exists for M4/V4, but I haven't tested it

I have used the vascularity pack for both M4 and V4, it works well on its own but you need to manually insert it if you are using EZSkin 3 and it will not in P12 because it relies on Python Script 2 for setting the intensity of the displacement.

I got inspired by ghostship's explanation for the tattoos, and I got this. I still have a prob. with her teeth and lacrimals. Here the vascularity bitmap have been used at max value for the sake of demonstration.

Sasha-Brook 1-Face-settings.jpg

Let me recommend using the Physical Surface node for your SuperFly, you have the option to use both Bump and Displacement maps, an option that you do not have readily available with PrincipledBSDF node.