Forum: Blender

Subject: How to Make Money with Blender

Lobo3433 opened this issue on Dec 15, 2020 ยท 63 posts

Torquinox posted Mon, 18 January 2021 at 9:48 AM Online Now!

wolf359 posted at 9:34AM Mon, 18 January 2021 - #4410534

@Warlock279 What you described seems almost standard practice in the Poser/Daz communities

a 30 second opening title sequence with music

10 seconds of a Daz/poser girl performing some sexy strut cat walk or typical "booty shaking" dance and at teast one minute of credits naming all of the merchant products they used from the eye lash morphs down to the toe nail textures.?

As for tutorials, I have a Massive video archive of tutorials on Blender/Iclone covering subjects that I expect to have to learn to use in the future.

Perhaps I am a bit of an outlier but I am an OBJECTIVE based learner.

Meaning I dont really partake in "general education" but wait until I need to know how to perfrom some specific function in an actual project I am producing then I watch a specific tutorial on how to do that one thing and move on.

This is why I like The guys who do the short focused videos on specific functions.

Of course I also like the longer videos that cover all of the aspects of Complex plugins Like Hardops/boxcutter and Decal machine.

While such Daz/Poser videos may exist, there's no point to dumping on on them.

What you're talking about is discipline vs project-based learning. Discipline-based is the more formal education. Project-based is using the skills and resources you have to do the project. Each has benefits. In the end, we're all project-based. It's the way of things. There is a value to having some knowledge of the discipline before launching off on projects; but often, learning the discipline really can wait. And you find, even while learning the discipline, you're doing projects to reinforce the concepts. So, it's all a big continuum of learning.