Forum: Poser 12

Subject: Poser photorealism and superfly skin setup needed please

AcePyx opened this issue on Jan 10, 2021 ยท 163 posts

DCArt posted Sat, 16 January 2021 at 11:39 PM

TheAnimaGemini posted at 11:36PM Sat, 16 January 2021 - #4410516

Deecey posted at 11:30PM Sat, 16 January 2021 - #4410515

Most of the issues you are raising are more an issue with textures rather than with the shader setup. I thought this was a thread about how to set up the shaders in SuperFly. My shader has changed since the example that caisson posted, so I will update the example when it's done.

The "evenness" of the skin tones and sheen of the maps are more attributed to the maps, but as these are meant to be merchant resources for people to start with, I kept them as neutral as possible. The more individuality you "bake" into the base, the harder it is for people to "unbake" it out. 8-)

Okay, my wrong :) I did not know this is a merchant ressource. Mea Culpa. :) Yes, maybe this is a shader node set up thread, but when it comes to character, Textures are essential here too. But how I said, no offence, your sculpt is beautiful. Really like it.

Yeah there are two versions. One for heads that work with the LF default body, and another version that is a complete head to toe sculpt to make her proportions less "supermodel" and more "average jill proportions." The girl sitting on the rock shows the new proportions.

No offense taken ... I DO listen to people, I really do. I take all comments and criticisms as feedback as long as they are given with that intent and not as bashing LOL. My goal with this is to give people a good place to start for creating P12 characters and textures, I hope it helps. There will be four ethnicities: Caucasian, African, Asian, and East Indian.