Forum: Poser 12

Subject: The unmentioned death of DSON importation...

JAG opened this issue on Nov 17, 2020 ยท 144 posts

A_Sunbeam posted Mon, 23 November 2020 at 2:10 PM Online Now!

Maybe it's time to close this thread. Apart from the fact that JAG will not post any images of his work to show how important Poser is to his income, he seems to be interested only in confrontation. and proclaiming that he is the best ... As for being in at the start, well I started with Fortran 4 and punched cards (using toothpicks at first,) before JAG appeared on the scene (at 45 he is roughly as old as my younger son). And if anyone can claim anything about modern computers I reckon Steve Jobs and his mates (and Bill Gates) have prior claim, not JAG. I think he overrates his personal contribution to the development of the modern PC.

I have read through all the posts. And, to be honest, they are very boring. Maybe JAG is having a "mid-life-crisis" or whatever it's called? Any road up, this thread is totally unnecessary. Whether Poser 11 and 12 are good or bad is a matter of personal opinion, and really, we could well do without drama queens who think they are God's gift to the computer world.