Forum: Poser 12

Subject: The unmentioned death of DSON importation...

JAG opened this issue on Nov 17, 2020 ยท 144 posts

JAG posted Sun, 22 November 2020 at 5:36 AM

Azath posted at 5:36AM Sun, 22 November 2020 - #4405437

Both could learn from one another , instead that each hides in hes little dark room. There was a time where DS could not be without Poser, a time where DS learned from poser. I also believe that allot others learned from Poser as well ... in a way they took the best out of it to grow , the way it seems now is that Poser can not learn from others to grow , so this might be the result of what is happening.

Poser will not be able to make a new start from scratch , not the way it is now , and it is a start from scratch , so how would one expect Poser to catch up on the ones who grew on Poser and developed them selves further? For sure not with a new Doll with the few remains of Creators. these will just vanish in the silence.

Most that have discussions in here are not even Potential creators just some that try giving Ideas to those , But were are they , are they even Listening ? Some might but for sure not enough.

At the end it will not be up to Bondware on how Poser will end up it will be on the engagements of the users . So my point would be learn from others like they learned from you to make it better. The splitting of Poser and DS was already a mistake in first hand and there is as much fault in Poser as in DS that it came to this Point . I guess from the Poser side it is just Jealousy.

So actually it does not matter if one Uses poser or not in these forums as we can learn from one another .

IMAGINE ME JUMPING UP AND DOWN AND SCREAMING, "YES, YES, AND YES!" THANK YOU FOR THE KINDLY STATED FACTS. I APPRECIATE YOU BACKING ME UP. THANK YOU!