Forum: Poser 12

Subject: The unmentioned death of DSON importation...

JAG opened this issue on Nov 17, 2020 ยท 144 posts

JAG posted Sun, 22 November 2020 at 5:34 AM

wolf359 posted at 5:33AM Sun, 22 November 2020 - #4405423

ssgbryan posted at 1:56PM Sat, 21 November 2020 - #4405418

For a person that doesn't use Poser, you certainly spend a lot of time in the Poser forums.

Neither you nor I care what DS users do.

The OP is whining about using DS content in Poser. I suggested that the OP move to DS, and get ready to spend for scripts to replicate the features that they appear to be used to. Unlike you, I have already been down that rabbit hole, the cost is $750. I already provided you a list of the scripts, the cost, and the Poser feature they duplicate.

And your only retort was that you didn't need >those features - which wasn't the issue.

Again you are assuming that everyone who switches to Daz studio will consider it useless unless he/she can relpicate every single feature in poser.

while ignoring the fact that most people make the switch to use the Genesis* figures........period.?

Not to replicate the poser morph brush or dependancy editor or face chips etc. and certainly not to replicate posers ancient pose dials and vestgial animation tools.

But to have REAL Genesis 8 girls/guys with native HD & JCM morphs and Iray renders and BTW, be able to use 99 percent of their legacy V4/M4 content via autofit and UV switching. Before even Buying alot of content.

BTW, you really do not need a morph brush to fix "poke through" if you model your clothing correctly, as I Did for Genesis and now the the CC3 bases, and your rigging /weighting system actually works properly.

HERE! HERE! WELL SAID AND I AGREE IN TOTALITY. HAS ANYONE REALLY EVER USED THE MORPH BRUSH? THAT'S WHY I GOT Z AND GOZ PLUGIN. THAT BRUSH TOOL IS OKAY IN A BIND BUT IT'S BY FAR NOT A MAJOR FEATURE. IT COULD BE GONE TOMORROW AND I DOUBT IT WOULD BE MISSED.

UNSC GREY..png