Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: I give up on Poser. Officially.

karibousboutique opened this issue on Sep 21, 2019 ยท 44 posts

consumer573 posted Tue, 01 September 2020 at 2:04 AM

I thought Smith Micro had made my Poser pro 2014 Game Developer permanent, but I got the screen saying it needs reactivation in 3 days. I guess it dies on September 2nd, 2020.

I've been a dedicated Poser user for a long time and I've acquired quite a library of models and scripts. Among the scripts I like to use are some of Ralf's (D3d) but I had written to him before he died and they only work in the 32 bit version, so I'm guessing they won't work in Poser 11.

MY QUESTION: Has any body recently found a way to go back and re-load Poser Pro 2014 and get it running recently?

Since I paid for the software and Game Developer and have done nothing to change anything and no one supports it or cares about it, are there any craccked versions where I could enter my legally paid for serial number and have it activated? Preferably a corporate legitmate cracked version?

Going back in time if Poser had a kill switch I NEVER would have bought the darned program in the first place.

I really don't want anything to do with Poser software anymore. A set of code that self destructs by defintion is unreliable.