Tue, Apr 23, 8:11 AM CDT

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Apr 22 7:39 pm)

Subject: Headshop 12. Windows 10

waynewiz ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2020 at 4:13 PM ยท edited Fri, 19 April 2024 at 8:44 AM

Hi, I just cannot get this to work. When I put a photo into single image. it says head not found. When I start with love child, the morph doesn't work. It says can't find file. I am on a Surface Pro laptop, Win 10. If I set the display mag to 100 %, I need a microscope to read the fonts. HOPE YOU CAN FIX THIS !

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Fri, 07 February 2020 at 3:16 PM

Please reduce screen resolution (see image)screen.jpg

waynewiz ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2020 at 1:28 PM

At 100% I can see the whole window, but it still doesn't work.

waynewiz ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2020 at 1:29 PM

cant find file.PNGno file.PNGno face.PNG

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2020 at 3:40 PM

You need to UNZIP the folder called "morpher" and drag the folder inside HeadShop plugin folder.

waynewiz ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2020 at 12:53 PM

I cannpo drag or paste the morpher folder into the headshop folder. I get an error: permission denied. I an unable to make the program folder a shared folder.permission.PNG

AbaloneLLC ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2020 at 1:53 PM

Wayne, the HeadShop 12 Poser does not have to be in the Program Files folder. It could be anywhere (desktop, c drive, etc). If you still need help, we can skype. Invite me - my skype name is lasloves, I am in California.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.