Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Poser Apple future Mac OS compatibility

DalekSupreme opened this issue on Aug 02, 2019 ยท 55 posts

wolf359 posted Sun, 02 February 2020 at 5:34 PM

ssgbryan posted at 5:34PM Sun, 02 February 2020 - #4378604

Apple has been warning the Apple community for a couple of years now about 32-bit support going the way of 16-bit support, so this shouldn't have been a surprise to anyone. Apple has ALWAYS been like this, it isn't something that Timmy cooked up.

I would suggest that you plan a transition away from Apple. If you need any help, let us know. In my case, it was a great 20 years, but It Just Works means Windows 10, not OSX.

Ryzen is a whole new ballgame.

Apple has long ago become a luxury brand for affluent consumers. not a product for us hobbiest 3D/CG artist and certainly not for industry professionals

No hard feelings.

They are one of the great American business Success stories I wish them well

All of the really interesting tools for 3D/CG artists are on windows now especially for us animators /VFX artists. who wnat to use realtime engines and many that I am migrating too are Free.

( Blender 2.81 , Davinci Resolve, Natron).

I have two windows PC's ,two android phones and an android base tablet and an old 13 year old intel mac still rendering my final mac based animation project.

https://youtu.be/Xja0DNS1rRc

The future is looking good for independant artists/hobbiests with Limited budgets.?

My website

YouTube Channel