Forum: Virtual World Dynamics

Subject: VWD V2.x pre-release beta discussion

VWD_dan opened this issue on Jun 25, 2019 ยท 117 posts

VWD_dan posted Fri, 20 December 2019 at 2:05 PM

Hello VWD friends,

A quick update on a few things:

1. My VWD_dan account may disappear due to some Renderosity internal account logistics. I will probably soon be posting as "VWD3D". The reason has to do with having multiple vendor accounts or something internal, so we will just remove the conflicting account (VWD-dan) to make things clean. Look for me as "VWD3D" for posts and PMs

2. The 'final' update of the real VWD Cloth & Hair Version2.x has been packaged, submitted, and is now under review by the Renderosity Q/A folks! We hope it passes their review and becomes available for purchase in the near future!

As ever, thanks for your patience, feedback, and continued interest - while we expect that a few more quirks might pop up in the edges of the program, we feel like the main functions and feature updates will be solid, welcomed, and enjoyed!

Cheers!

VWD_dan aka VWD3D

VWD website: https://www.virtualworlddynamics.net  -  VWD support: support@virtualworlddynamics.net

Current VWD Versions:   Release: V1.1.522.3630 – 2017/05/18 11:52,    Beta: V2.2.908.6404 beta – 2019/11/24 9:34 (exp 2019/12/28)

Qualifier: Yes, I'm helping Gérald with VWD, No, I'm not yet an expert on its use!