Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does Rendo's Poser 11.2 Allow working offline?

consumer573 opened this issue on Oct 11, 2019 ยท 139 posts

EClark1894 posted Sat, 26 October 2019 at 2:05 AM

Mythocentric posted at 3:00AM Sat, 26 October 2019 - #4368339

Surprise, surprise! A response from EClark1894. Perhaps then, in your infinite wisdom, you would like to direct us to the relevant posts in which Jenn Blake, or indeed, anyone from Bondware has addressed the many queries from users about not only the continuation of SM's detested 'phone-home' but has, in fact, increased the frequency to every nine days or so. I was going to follow that with, I await your reply with bated breath but I won't. What I will say is that this is Renderosity which has a much larger membership than Hivewire where this sort of snide remark (as usual never backed up by any evidence to the contrary) from you perhaps has more effect. In fact, that's why I blocked you over at Hivewire (and now, here!). As others have said elsewhere, and with which I agree (In a thread incidentally which you started https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2938932) Yes, you do supply some very useful information which is to be applauded. Unfortunately, you also have a tendency to let your ego lead you into believing that yours is the only opinion that counts. That has also been pointed out by other people elsewhere so please accept the fact that yours is just one of many opinions and try and refrain from making silly little remarks without at least trying to back them up with facts. That just makes you a troll.

Hmm, a personal shot at me. If you truly believe that, then perhaps I have been posting to this forum for too much. I thought I was helping. I'll stop, as I have a website of my own to deal with.