Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does Rendo's Poser 11.2 Allow working offline?

consumer573 opened this issue on Oct 11, 2019 ยท 139 posts

EClark1894 posted Fri, 25 October 2019 at 9:05 AM

Mythocentric posted at 10:02AM Fri, 25 October 2019 - #4368240

Given that an awful lot of people have queried what has been one of SM's most detested Poser features which is not only being perpetuated by Bondware but has also been increased in frequency should answer your question. Yes! They probably can hear you and no, they are not listening. Had they been doing so we would not have needed this latest thread https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2938482 which simply repeats what has already common knowledge, instead of answering with openess and honesty about their intentions regarding this license debacle. Instead, we are left with speculation from other members (with all due respect to them) who, at the end of the day, are not privy to the inner workings of Bondwares corporate strategy. I must admit when Bondware announced their acquisition of Poser I saw it as a positive step in reviving the fortunes of my favourite 3D program. Now, I'm very much afraid, it's more along the lines of, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" closely followed with a healthy dose of, "I'll believe it when I see it!". Perhaps Bondware should also bear in mind while planning the next version (if any) that those people they are alienating now with their blanket silence are the very same people they will be expecting to buy it!

I haven't noticed any blanket silence from Bondware.