Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: I give up on Poser. Officially.

karibousboutique opened this issue on Sep 21, 2019 ยท 44 posts

quietrob posted Tue, 01 October 2019 at 6:37 PM

There is nothing unusual about wanting or getting validation. You have a right to be upset over a change you didn't want and can't control. I might be wrong and please correct me if I'm wrong but besides Game Developer no longer working, you also have an issue with the library. Have you tried using a browser as an external library? The trade off is the library isn't on your screen at all times but you get a full page of items during searches. The browser "trick" works with Chrome, Firefox, so far all browsers. Also adding figures, props, and poses et al; works just like the regular library. How would that do for your workflow? I agree with you that your personal workflow, that you had down pat, is important.

External Library Page at the bottom the page.

Poser 11 Pro. Do you feel the renders are different? Slower?

Is it Reality (the plug-in) that is frustrating to you? (I have reality as well but prefer Firefly) Did you answer Snarly's request to test it out? (I know you're busy but if it solves a problem it might be worth your time) See @4362968

Kara, what do you want to happen that will bring you back?Library Screen shot.jpg