Forum: Poser 11 / Poser Pro 11 OFFICIAL Technical

Subject: I give up on Poser. Officially.

karibousboutique opened this issue on Sep 21, 2019 ยท 44 posts

structure posted Sun, 29 September 2019 at 11:17 AM Forum Coordinator

Yes, but the "upgraded" libraries pane broke my workflow and I stopped using Poser 11 less than 2 weeks after buying it. I was immensely frustrated that the "improvements" got in my way. Truth told, my complaints are not terribly relevant anymore, since I haven't had a genuine Poser workflow in at least a year -- I just don't use it anymore. Still, it was nice knowing that I had it available if needed. If I ever feel the driving need to use Poser again, I'll have to fumble with 11. Snarlygribbly's Reality workaround at least allows me to use Lux again.

I do not understand how "the "upgraded" libraries pane broke my workflow" Poser 11's library can be detached the same way poser 2014's library could be detached, as can all of the windows. Perhaps there is something different that you mean than way I read this?

image.png

Nothing can be done about your Game DEV version, simply because SMITH MICRO, not Bondware closed the licence servers. It is never going to work again. Bondware are doing all in their power to make sure everyone has a legal working copy of poser. Making poser into a viable, usable program is something the entire Dev team are continuously working on.

If you want to run Game Dev, Bondware cannot help you, only Smith Micro can do that.

Locked Out